FP New Design/Color Scheme

I do feel as if I went to Gotham City every time I come to FP. Since the site is called Futureproducers I feel that it should have futuristic designs and colors, like silver, blue, white to give positive energy since there's a lot of hate and disturbing child's play here. And then have a picture of me as the header of course.

Last edited:
put a "Like" button..that way wen people aggree with what someone says they can like it.. so that if someone is giving somone advice and people agrree with it the can like it.. kinda like facebook.. but also you could make a "dislike" button or a agree or disagree button.. just and idea.. just think it would be a good thing for the flip this forum cuz alot of people give adviceh

just an idea

i think the sight should have a mobile affiliate or at least be more mobile friendly. it would be nice to have like an app or direct link to email so that even when i am not sitting at my computer i am notified when someone messages me, or able to start a new thread, etc.

I'm liking the dark features.

However, along with the edits to the layout, I think that a little "re-shaping" of the main page would work wonders.

Instead of being met with a list of forums when you log on to FP, maybe have a welcome center.

http://www.krazyletter.com/index.php

example. ^ I think just one page would be enough for here.

Although, I really like the look and feel of this board how it is.

Last edited:
I was gone for a few weeks, I expected things to be changed around here lol.

Anyway, I have a suggestion about subforums. Contrary to the opinion of the majority, I think we should expand Music Genres subforum with more genres.

This is what I think how Music Genres subforum should look like:

Rap & Hip-Hop/R&B/Reggae

Jazz/Soul/Funk/Blues

Pop/Dance/Trance/House

Symphonic (classical music, movie soundtracks, video game soundtracks)

Country/Rock'n'Roll/Metal/Punk

Opinions?

I have another idea ( I was suggesting this before tho, and no one seemed to be interested). It would be cool if we could have some kind of battle points next to our number of posts. Everyone starts with, let's say, 1000, and when you lose a battle, you lose points, when you win the battle, you get points. How much points you get or lose, depends on opponents' number of points (his skill basically). You get more points if you defeat someone who had 1500 points and not the one who had 900. Same thing with losing, you lose more points if someone with 900 points defeats you, and not the one with 1500.

This will not only bring Battle section to life, but also will show who is hot and who is not, thus making number of posts irrelevant.

Blog option for members is also a good idea, I know that was in plan and I hope it goes through. Cheers :cheers:

Back