FP Exclusive --- BEET MAKER VST ---

there be this program called ACID. you pussh a bottom and u have it on the inetner!! internet lol acidblamet.com
acidmusicstudio_2.jpg

Last edited:
Woo Hoo, pic came up this time!!! I need to get some new clothes and X-mas is coming up...

Mano, so I'm thinkin, its nearly that holiday season time, and I love the FP shirts, wanna get me an early present?

PhobikONE said:
Woo Hoo, pic came up this time!!! I need to get some new clothes and X-mas is coming up...

Mano, so I'm thinkin, its nearly that holiday season time, and I love the FP shirts, wanna get me an early present?

welll :) if you can find it in your heart, support FP by getting some clothing - all benefits go toward FP development and server/bandwidth costs.

Thank you! Plus you'd be a star! ("oh look... he makes beets!") ;)

FreeWilley said:
For some reason I can't get this to work. None of the buttons I press seem to do anything. Am I missing something?

You need to practice practice practice...

Last edited:
Damn...now I know why my beets were lacking.....

Does this come with inbuilt Trinton or montif sounds and can it guarantee over night stardom?

Can I pre-order this Mano?

mano 1 said:
welll :) if you can find it in your heart, support FP by getting some clothing - all benefits go toward FP development and server/bandwidth costs.

Thank you! Plus you'd be a star! ("oh look... he makes beets!") ;)

You need to practice practice practice...

You know I'll be star Mano!!!

I've been tryin' to buy those shirts for almost the whole year... I can't save money, everytime I do, my girlfriends need something... shoes for work, a car, insurance, her nails done...

Dammit!!! I'm gettin' me shirts one way or another...

This plugin looks pretty interesting. Only thing it might make people a bit lazy. This ranks up there with the New MPC 1 that I saw in another thread. You could probably sync the MPC-1 to this VST and have a tight little setup for very little money.

Hot Shyt all i need dat and sum members of D4L and ill be a super star 2all the 12 year old suburban girls who listen 2 them but fo real how did u do that. If i were you i would put that on a box put a blank cd in it and see who buys it

bdondaunique1 said:
Hot Shyt all i need dat and sum members of D4L and ill be a super star 2all the 12 year old suburban girls who listen 2 them but fo real how did u do that. If i were you i would put that on a box put a blank cd in it and see who buys it

LOL :D

I'll see if I can make an actual interactive one some day LOL

Back