FP Exclusive --- BEET MAKER VST ---

X, if you have time, send me that Korg Triton VSTi, that is so ill...

Send to Lable <--- I love how you spelled that one!!!

Classic!

:cheers:

EVERYONE: please spread the word... Let folks know about the BEET MAKER VST on your website, myspace, etc - link to this thread and let's all make this BIG!!

:)

mano 1 said:
ma boi tol md BEET MAKER is better coz it haz a JAK A BEET buton too

I got a good deal on BEET maker at Guitar Center. Dipset already wants 10 mixtapes:cool:

youngjboy said:
I got a good deal on BEET maker at Guitar Center. Dipset already wants 10 mixtapes:cool:
lol...

yea ma boi is down with the dips and sed that they only by beets made with the beet maker... or the beet maker with the gangstanater,

u coudl crack manos beetmakah for free what u waitin for stop wastin money boi

Last edited:
mano 1 said:
Price and launch date are still top secret... It improves the sound of your beets 112 times and can make them 26 times louder too.

sorry mano, i just downloaded the crack version,
this things pretty crazy though, props, lol

Peace!

oh.. BTW the BEET MAKER has no manual because noone reads dem!!

MA BOI TOL ME DAT TOO!!!

:D

skantabulitios said:
lol...

yea ma boi is down with the dips and sed that they only by beets made with the beet maker... or the beet maker with the gangstanater,

Juelz already flowing to a beetmaker track.........dipset.......aye aye!!!:p

wtfux I cant find this plugin anywhere?!?! i looked on all the torrent sites and I know the best ones so dont show off

can sum1 sned me this over aim? I'll send u a beat if u do

oh ya mano u spelt sum of the doodz names wrong, like kenya's, and neptoonz wtfuz??

and also that remov vocals thing, somebody said in this forum that it was impossible to get all the voacals out, even when you use compressors and eqs and echoes .. dafux?

but all jokes aside, hilarious

dephik said:
wtfux I cant find this plugin anywhere?!?! i looked on all the torrent sites and I know the best ones so dont show off

can sum1 sned me this over aim? I'll send u a beat if u do

oh ya mano u spelt sum of the doodz names wrong, like kenya's, and neptoonz wtfuz??

and also that remov vocals thing, somebody said in this forum that it was impossible to get all the voacals out, even when you use compressors and eqs and echoes .. dafux?

but all jokes aside, hilarious

I thought you were serious for a second!!!! (heart pounding reading this)

Go get your BEET MAKER VST shirt!!!!

http://www.cafepress.com/futureproducers.84739836

Available in Black, Cardinal, Military Green, and Navy!

:cheers:

Just think about how popular you'll be with the crowds at parties!

84739836v3_240x240_Front_Color-MilitaryGreen.jpg

Back