Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Juan Manuel Marquez

Who's Will Win?

• Mayweather

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Marquez

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It could have been a easy knockout seeing how bad Floyd was catchin him. He went soft IMO. Still a nice fight. PAUSE

Last edited:
School me man. What's going down?

With Floyd and Shane...

I got Shane out of those two....

Last edited by a moderator:
I love shane but that was real disrespectful what he just did getting in the ring after that mans fight and going at him like that

floyd ftw, shane dont want no parts of floyd, what i do want is floyd vs pacquio, im a big money mayweather fan but i think pac man will chew him up......

Shane will stomp all them mf's.

Believe me man...

I'm serious. He actually damn near killed Margarito...

Maybe everybody should watch the Margarito fight... Shane is pretty raw.

School me man. What's going down?

With Floyd and Shane...

I got Shane out of those two....

Shane got in the ring during Floyd's interview and they asked PBF about fighting shane and pbf said he would get with his handlers and they would pick his fight and shane and Bhop started screamin at floyd and they were bout to go at it

Shane will stomp all them mf's.

Believe me man...

I'm serious. He actually damn near killed Margarito...

Maybe everybody should watch the Margarito fight... Shane is pretty raw.

I saw the fight and yeah he destroyed margarito but I have a * over all margarito's fights after he was found with that plaster in his gloves

Shane and Floyd are my favorite fighters

now bhop is a bad mofo, i like shane but im biased towards mayweather, i would give mayweather the benefit of the doubt in that fight vs shane

but dont get me wrong, shane be making the sweet science look oh so good when hes picking apart his opponents

Last edited:
Shane got in the ring during Floyd's interview and they asked PBF about fighting shane and pbf said he would get with his handlers and they would pick his fight and shane and Bhop started screamin at floyd and they were bout to go at it

okay. Thanks man.

... in the words of Lil Wayne...

"Call 'em Dennis Rodman"

Faggit shyt, Floyd is a business man. I can't believe them old ass niggaz is looking to spoil Floyd's night.

That's some Kanye shyt.

okay. Thanks man.

... in the words of Lil Wayne...

"Call 'em Dennis Rodman"

Faggit shyt, Floyd is a business man. I can't believe them old ass niggaz is looking to spoil Floyd's night.

That's some Kanye shyt.

I love shane and I understand where he is coming from cause after he destroyed margarito know one will fight him, but don't sh!t on a mans night to get your fight

I think Cotto is going to whoop pac man's ass myself

Please. Pac man is going to beat Cotto worse than Floyd beat Marquez.

That fight will be stopped.

Pac man will get the TKO in the 8th... you heard it here first.

Cotto is shot.

Clottey phugged him up. Shane phugged him up.

Not sure how he still has fans.

Super Six tournament is my next focus.... After Klitschko vs Arreola.

and wtf is going on wit boxing why are there so little good fighters now a days i dont even fack wit the heavy weight class, rome u watch heavy weight man...

helllll noooo cotto aint beatin pac-man he got too much heart and determination for cotto

:cheers:

Pac Man is not just a ring name.

That dude is on another level. Most dudes have to be on their BEST night to even be in the ring for more than 5 rounds with him.

Floyd though... lol. Damn... Floyd should retire again. It's not fair.

:cheers:

Pac Man is not just a ring name.

That dude is on another level. Most dudes have to be on their BEST night to even be in the ring for more than 5 rounds with him.

Floyd though... lol. Damn... Floyd should retire again. It's not fair.

I know all about Pac I am a boxing enthusiast I just think cotto is going to prove too big and strong for pac

damn caine, cus damato said it best when he told tyson its not about the size of the man in the ring, its the about the size of ur heart and spirit in that ring, thats real **** man and pacquio embodies that ****

Back