First time experimenting with Mixing and Mastering. FEEDBACK?

Musnick

I'm new to the whole producer thing. be easyy

any criticism is appreciated . check out the rest of my sounds. thanks is advance

I can tell by just your waveforms that you should probably compress the master a bit more to even out the sounds a little, mixing sounds very clean. I like the panning left to right you have done on the hats

the waveforms that soundcloud display are not what the original upload looked like in the editor on the ops' machine - they modify them by analysing the file and generating a normalised view, accentuating the overall level of the track

in addition, a waveform of this nature should never be used an indication that something needs compressing or limiting - only your ears can tell you that (and maybe your actual Peak Program Meters in your daw)

the only thing that I might take away from these waveforms is that there is lot going on

Yeah i agree with what your saying but using the wave forms as well as your ears gives you a better indication and from using my ears the tracks definitely needs some small amount compression. There is far too much difference in the level of the tracks although sometimes i agree that a bit of a difference is good.

please turn up the god damn snares and kicks!! great instruments but i cant even hear the snares and kicks!! dont **** it up lyke that man D:

Back