First feedback request...trappish kinda track. F4F w/ in 24 HRS.

Caldlo

lemme know what you think and drop a link to your stuff so i can return the favor

Oh nice ! I really like the reverse effect and the baby vocals ! Maybe the vocals at 1:34 can be mixed in a different way,I mean that they are not clear enough.

Oh nice ! I really like the reverse effect and the baby vocals ! Maybe the vocals at 1:34 can be mixed in a different way,I mean that they are not clear enough.

thanks. didn't really have anything reversed unless you're talking about the bridge effect. and the voclas at 1:34 are just tags. hate having tags but it is what it is. thanks for the feedback!

Yoooo this track is nasty. Mix is perfect. Only complaint is I wish you would have brought the beat back at 4:34 after the breakdown. The way it's set up now, I feel like the energy of the track just kinda drops off. Sick beat though man. I followed and commented.

feedback

This sheet right here is flippin' amazing. very unique sounds for sure. nothing negative to say about the track. keep it up man. :D

I like the beat, its fresh reminds me of like some Mannie Fresh stuff mixed with some stuff from today... dope tho

This is a dope track.
Some great elements in here, and the arrangement is solid (though does lose momentum past 4:00).
It feels like some of your reverbs are fighting each other and cluttering the space.
Particularly the one on the washboard sound, which also feels loud to me.
I love the chant type singing at the end, that ending is almost like something enya would do.
Great job, More interesting than about 75% of the stuff in this place...

You can return the feedback over here-
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-youre-used-ascent-f4f-come-get-work-466200/

:cheers:

Back