Feedback for Feedback - Mindset

Thank you!!!! :)

@TaylorMace - niiiice! really smooth track.. no constructive criticism to offer tho.. i enjoyed listening to this..

It kinda sounds like So Much Better off of Em's new album. But I like it, very chill and relaxing. I could see Kendrick rapping over it.

this is pretty fresh, I love the piano! the strings are ok, only complaint is it gets repetitive from time to time, but as an emcee I don't mind that one bit!

Ah my only criticism is that scratch percussion sound. It sounds more like an audio blemish than an intentional percussion instrument.

I like how melodic the keys and strings are. I like the higher bass note jump. You should try making a beat that is even MORE musical and lush than this, not because this isnt enough, but because you have the ability and can push it further.

Cheers.

edit/ What I mean by suggesting to make another "beat" is to make an entirely instrumental song. Not a song for an artist.

Last edited:
This is a great track man, chill and relaxing, the only thing is, it might just be me, but i feel that it has too much low end. The bass did sound kind of distorted on my end, had to turn the volume down quite a bit, again, might just be my crappy speakers. Anyway, great track man, keep it up.

Ah my only criticism is that scratch percussion sound. It sounds more like an audio blemish than an intentional percussion instrument.

I like how melodic the keys and strings are. I like the higher bass note jump. You should try making a beat that is even MORE musical and lush than this, not because this isnt enough, but because you have the ability and can push it further.

Cheers.

edit/ What I mean by suggesting to make another "beat" is to make an entirely instrumental song. Not a song for an artist.

Noted.. If we are talking about the same sound it started to get to me as well lol and thank u.. I have :) just havnt gotten around to posting anything tho

Back