Feed me beasts! F4f! Lets go. Chaotic.

XmarXtheSpt

What up fb? So here's this new beat I made, what you guys think? It's experimental & wild, made it for this artist I'm working with to go ape shit on this.

Last edited:
To be honest, it's way too noisy and raw for my taste, but i kinda like the groove/drums from 1:40. The hats could be louder tho. I think you should re-adjust levels on the different elements within the mix, because the snare as an example, is too loud IMO.

But this is not really my style of music at all, and i ain't an expert, so take the critic as you please. Keep it up anyhow!

I think there's a little too much of that distortion and noise in the verse section but the melody is nice for a rapper like travis scott.. The part at 1:43 is nice ;) Keep it up :)

To be honest, it's way too noisy and raw for my taste, but i kinda like the groove/drums from 1:40. The hats could be louder tho. I think you should re-adjust levels on the different elements within the mix, because the snare as an example, is too loud IMO.

But this is not really my style of music at all, and i ain't an expert, so take the critic as you please. Keep it up anyhow!

Thanks for the input! I def could lower the snare though, it is a bit too loud for the mix.

Back