FAME: Music Industry vs. Self Respect

Killuminati. I ride with Pac on this one.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Check out what Alister Crowley who believed to have speaken to Satan says about homo's. This is on sex magic.

The mostly homosexual degree, one identifies oneself with an ejaculating penis. The blood (or excrements) from anal intercourse attract the spirits/demons while the sperm keeps them alive. [60]

Unleashing the Beast

200px-Aleister_Crowley_in_Hat.jpg

this guy?

^^^Not to mention the guys he recruited as Killuminati members were targeted as Satanists and Illuminati themselves(Snoop, Dogg pound, Richie Rich, Scarface, Luniz, Boot Camp Click, Bone Thugs, ect.)

That doesn't make sense.

Black people, especially rappers, would never be a part of the Illuminati. Only Europeans and Jewish people. That is how it is. Any other ethnic or racial group is part of the JI (Junior Illuminati). They can't join the real thing.

You guys really need to stop worrying. If you aren't of European or Jewish descent, you are wasting your time.

^^^Learn comprehension. I just said that. These guys were targeted, let me break that down in reference to the discussion...FALSELY ACCUSED. Did you even read the post above mine I was pointing to in agreeance?

Are you just trolling or skimming posts these days?

Sorry to knock you off, but Pac wasn't a believer in the Illuminati. He was a skeptic of the whole Illuminati conspiracy. He came up with the whole Killuminati thing as a means to kill the idea of such an organization existing that distracts people from dealing with the real life problems at hand instead of just chasing phantoms
^^^*my response*

But when I don't use the arrows the guy above me thinks I'm talking to him...I'm starting to question the intelligence of some of you guys. My 5 year old can keep up, why can't y'all?

Last edited:
^^^Learn comprehension. I just said that. These guys were targeted, let me break that down in reference to the discussion...FALSELY ACCUSED. Did you even read the post above mine I was pointing to in agreeance?Are you just trolling or skimming posts these days?^^^*my response*But when I don't use the arrows the guy above me thinks I'm talking to him...I'm starting to question the intelligence of some of you guys. My 5 year old can keep up, why can't y'all?
You questioning my intellect, bro? That's fantastic! I do be acting like a little fool sometimes. You know how it is out here with the man trying to hold me back.

You questioning my intellect, bro? That's fantastic! I do be acting like a little fool sometimes. You know how it is out here with the man trying to hold me back.

And you still haven't followed the thread correctly. The man don't hold you back...Illuminati does.

Get off the net and go read a book so you can learn something! You know, some information?

Desire Inspires just likes saying crazy stuff..I think he be at home just rolling after he post on this forum..

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
Back