FAME: Music Industry vs. Self Respect

Are Baby & Slim a part of the Illuminati?

No, they just know how to handle business.

But, if handling business = Illuminati membership, please sign me up.

I would love to work with other sensible people that want to handle business and make big money. When in the hell are they coming to my town for an informational session? I will cash in my 401(k) and walk on hot coals. Just put me in a position to make money and stay away from broke and ignorant people. I am afraid that the foolishness and poverty around me is corrupting me.

I wanna be saved!

captain-save-a-hoe-300x247.jpg

Last edited:
This thread was started for people like Fataltone.......I thought he might appreciate it.

I'll take self respect anyday,

Last edited:
I wasn't raise in the Church either I only knew God as the Ten Commandments TV show stuff only
alot of ppl's church homes don't teach they just preach and it's sad

I don't know about Illuminati but I know about the sin nature of man

Your first father sinned; your spokesmen rebelled against me. (Isaiah 43:27)

Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me. (Psalm 51:5)

Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned-- for before the law was given, sin was in the world. (Romans 5:12-13)

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins. (Ecclesiastes 7:20)

No one is good - except God alone. (Mark 10:18)

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
Killuminati. I ride with Pac on this one.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Check out what Alister Crowley who believed to have speaken to Satan says about homo's. This is on sex magic.

The mostly homosexual degree, one identifies oneself with an ejaculating penis. The blood (or excrements) from anal intercourse attract the spirits/demons while the sperm keeps them alive. [60]

Unleashing the Beast

Dude suffered from Schitzophrenia(sp)and blamed it on the Illuminati.

Who Pac?

Well Tupac Shakur, still today if he was to come to life and preach in rap about his later years, and develop underdeveloped minds would shit on every rapper in the world.

Songs like:

Smile,

Keep your head up

Dear mama.

Those songs tell me he was more than a Schitzophrenic cat.

Biggie had a clothing label named 666 and that didn't even pop off in time but it is well documented.

Who's brainwashing who?

Killuminati. I ride with Pac on this one.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Check out what Alister Crowley who believed to have speaken to Satan says about homo's. This is on sex magic.

The mostly homosexual degree, one identifies oneself with an ejaculating penis. The blood (or excrements) from anal intercourse attract the spirits/demons while the sperm keeps them alive. [60]

Unleashing the Beast

Sorry to knock you off, but Pac wasn't a believer in the Illuminati. He was a skeptic of the whole Illuminati conspiracy. He came up with the whole Killuminati thing as a means to kill the idea of such an organization existing that distracts people from dealing with the real life problems at hand instead of just chasing phantoms

^^^Not to mention the guys he recruited as Killuminati members were targeted as Satanists and Illuminati themselves(Snoop, Dogg pound, Richie Rich, Scarface, Luniz, Boot Camp Click, Bone Thugs, ect.)

Last edited:
Back