F4F The Plan (Prod. By Prophet D) F4F

therealcon

wuttup FP, lookin for sum feed back on my new single, produced by Prophet D, Mixed + Mastered By Persis. Drop comments and links and ill return all feed.

This song has potential.
The vocal mix needs alot of work.
Did you buy this beat online?
Your flow is rigid at times but the lyrics are pretty good.
The beat is good but needs more presence.
This song could be really good, but as of now now its just Ok.
Keep grindin and head over here to feed me back- https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-youre-used-ascent-f4f-come-get-work-466200/

:cheers:

Now thats wat I call feed!!!!

What was wrong with the vocals mix?
My boy dropped me this beat.
rigid in which parts?

I will retrn your feed later, my comp is buggin cant play soundcloud files.

Last edited:
What was wrong with the vocals mix?

first, They are insanely loud. They went mutiny on the music and took over.
They are also real sharp, airy and "hissss-y". <-- That is exaggerated by the current vox level.
The chorus could be enhanced as well.

My boy dropped me this beat

Did he mix it as well?

rigid in which parts?

:42, and a couple of other similar spots.

I will retrn your feed later, my comp is buggin cant play soundcloud files.

Soundcloud been weird for me too lately.

Thanks for the feed bro!!! honestly thats 100 feed, love it. soundcloud been on bs tho! forreal ill retun feed once its up and running! thanks for all the comments you posted again

Hello there con. This track sounds pretty good.
Here are some of the issues that i found (just my personal oppinion, don't take offense):
1. The vocals are too loud, basicly you can't really hear the beat because of the vocals
2. The vocals are too sharp. They need to be a bit warmer too.
3. (This is really a personal oppinion seeing as everyone has a different taste) I don't like the lyrics.

With a little work this has great potential.

return feed here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...not-quite-innocent-[f4f]-466347/#post49741939

Prophet D my dude, I fux with this beat, the lyrics were pretty fresh imo, the vocals are too airy, they need to sound fuller or need to be mixed with the beat better. Keep Workin Bro!

Thanks for the feed yall! Ima rerun all the feed tmrw after work. I will have my engineer change the mixing and mastering.

Back