*F4F* Something very different for yall *F4F*

Logos

Heres a new song I completed. I wouldn't even call it a beat...it has a beat...but its more than that...

All Feedback welcome in here...let me know what you think!

Xmas (mixed)

This is free...there are no tags...If someone is interested in mixing this (for free) let me know... I would love to hear how it would sound mixed by someone else..I just have a rough mix going on.

Most Importantly..

Enjoy..this one goes deep for me

Last edited:
Thanks for the feed!

- Nice instrumentation -- sets a great dark/winter vibe
- I would use a different kick than the one that comes in near the 1:50 mark -- but thats just me
- I like how the snare sounds but i dont feel its mixed in right
- The the guitar-like synth that comes in is dope

Cool work man!

Thanks for the feed!

- Nice instrumentation -- sets a great dark/winter vibe
- I would use a different kick than the one that comes in near the 1:50 mark -- but thats just me
- I like how the snare sounds but i dont feel its mixed in right
- The the guitar-like synth that comes in is dope

Cool work man!

Thanks!

If you could expand on how you feel the snare might be mixed better I'd appreciate it!

Also, what don't you like about the kick for this song?

Not bad man! really liked the violins! Im not feeling the kick tho. You should change it with something deeper, and not a dance type kick. the snare should be higher in frequency as well, with some reverb and delay, but overall its pretty nice. thanks for feedback btw!

Nice work man. I enjoyed the melodies and atmospheres-- definitely soundtrack music.

But I have to agree that you could do without the drums you engineered for better resolve.

Thank you all...

I can see what some of you mean about the drums...don't quite have an ear for drums yet...more melodies...

I will be returning feedback to those I havn't, soon.

It sounds like something drake would use, its nince though. I like the chill and ambient vibe. But I would have added some reverb to the snares though too add a more ambient feeling. But its good without it.

It sounds like something drake would use, its nince though. I like the chill and ambient vibe. But I would have added some reverb to the snares though too add a more ambient feeling. But its good without it.
preciate it breezyfye,

good looks on the snare tip...

I thought the same about drake...although I'd like to see someone else on this...something more unique

Nice work man. I enjoyed the melodies and atmospheres-- definitely soundtrack music.

But I have to agree that you could do without the drums you engineered for better resolve.
yo creationsfaes

really feeling the beat in your sig...the drop is sooo dope...really unique stuff man!

kohie, feeling your beats homie! really dope, clean mixes too! hopefully you guys see these comments...dont forget to drop links next time if you want feedback! this section moves quick!

Last edited:
Back