F**K Hip Hop Music, I Quit! (I'm Serious)

truthfully, im done argueing over the situation, im going to sit back and see what happens. but like i said deny all you want, but hip-hop has taken on a new form and all we can do is move on from that, because we will never move backwards.

shyt, rock and roll changes every decade. you cant tell me that every decade of rock music was the same, you just cant. and rap/hip-hop will be the same. believe me i hate DFB and that gay ass Young Joc with the worst song ever (I Know You See it), but ive come to terms and realized that its the way shyt is, and all we can do is move forward instead of complaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reign of Terror said:
truthfully, im done argueing over the situation, im going to sit back and see what happens. but like i said deny all you want, but hip-hop has taken on a new form and all we can do is move on from that, because we will never move backwards.

shyt, rock and roll changes every decade. you cant tell me that every decade of rock music was the same, you just cant. and rap/hip-hop will be the same. believe me i hate DFB and that gay ass Young Joc with the worst song ever (I Know You See it), but ive come to terms and realized that its the way shyt is, and all we can do is move forward instead of complaining.

You know what Reign of Terror, I'm going to chillax my damnself and sit it out. The last time I witnessed a collectively imposed implosion this big was on....:rolleyes:

ASHOT Peace bruh, I don't like the things that's going on either. But you know what, I am giong to do something about it. My partner and I are building a strategy so bring something new and fresh. You are right. We just made a relationship with one of the top mastering people, and they want us to do somethings for their projects. It's up to us to bring new sound, stop letting these majors tell us what to do and do it our own way. This is OUR MUSIC, are you just going to let these cats take it?This what I do I bump old school hiphop around my way and younger cats be like " who that is that new" I am like nope old good music. then I start teaching then they end up with the cd. So it 's up to use to deprogram them of this garbage, that snap stuff aint giong to last long probably dead already. Peace

There's still good music coming out you just have to seek it out. I don't listen to radio anymore or watch any music videos. I know most of it will be garbage. Instead I hit others up that I know listen to good music and ask what they have for me to check out. I check those artists out and any other artists they are affiliated with. I got a good mixture of older hip hop and newer sh*t on rotation in the vehicle. Hip hop isn't dying it's just that you gotta search for the good stuff now. It's not getting the exposure. I'm trying to do my part. I'm bangin' out tracks that I consider pretty innovative. I'm seeking out artists and developing them so they have that "balance". I've been frustrated believe me but my course of action was never to lay down.

Cameron Thomas. You just stated the problem also. Good music should never have to be sought out..

Nope you're right but there's alot of other situation that aren't the way they are supposed to be either but that only changes if the effort is there.

Soultronica? Like Roger Troutman?

Man, why not try R&b and pop, there might be some more room for creativity there.

NIGHTWING said:
Soultronica? Like Roger Troutman?

Man, why not try R&b and pop, there might be some more room for creativity there.
Soultronica is basically what artists like J*Davey, PPP, Sa-Ra, Bugz In the Attic, and acts like that are doing today. When I was doing it back in the late 80's early 90's the labels liked it but didn't know how to push so those records I did failed but now heads from the U.K. and the U.S. are bringing it to the people so I'm moving back into that direction because I see the movement has a chance. It's sort of like how disco was dying and hip hop took over.

Now that hip hop is the new disco Soultronica has a chance. I predict it's going to be a slow and maybe painful rise but it will last longer than neo soul because you can dance to it.

Last edited:
can you attach a music file so i can understand your movement with Soultronica? cause im lost on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^True indeed, perhaps if you give us a taste, we can all start the movement TOGETHER. Strength in numbers to save hiphop,...instead of a one man army.

mmmmm, i dont have Real Player and i do not want to install it. got somethin else

truthfully i dont see whats so different about there music comapred to old hip-hop its the same soul just a different body and its the inside that counts.

but no thx to good ole dr. dre, white people will forever claim they love hip-hop when most of them only like 50, em and dre. and execs with suit to their needs since there is about 10k white people to every 1k of black people. like i said thank dr. dre for making hip-hop what is it, he caused the chain reaction and now we have to suffer

I feel the same way about this topic as ASHOTACROSS. And I'm not even old enough for you to say I ain't hip to sh**, I'm 26, been doing this since 14-15 officially. Respect no longer exists, everyone wants to look down on the next man and have this sh** about them like they got all the right answers and everything else is wrong. White dudes with college degrees in marketing who have never toched a beatmachine or mic, some never even listened to hip hop growing up have control of what comes out now. Every one of you dudes who responded negatively to dude pourin out his soul on some real sh** got alot to learn before you even get thru the door. And I know you ain't makin no moves, cause if you was, even if you didn't agree with dudes statement, you would've understood where he was coming from, and not attacked him like that. In the process all you did was prove him right. Buncha savage @$$ disrespectful lil niggas who just go with the program and lash out at anyone who wants to change gears. It's like the one slave wanna get free, all the others tellin him he need to shut up and do what "Massa" say.

ASHOTACROSSTHEBOW said:
. Yo in fact I'm a full fledge Hawaiian now.

A let it rain
A clear it out!
thats the spirit. you're staying in hawaii now right?

thought i saw soemthing about it on your myspace.

hawaii is where its at boys.

pete knows.

ASHOTACROSSTHEBOW said:
In my very best John McLauglin voice possible: WRONG! I'm crying for hip hop because NY has officially destroyed the very thing it created and I'm deeply ashamed to be from there now. Yo in fact I'm a full fledge Hawaiian now. F**k NY they killed hip hop with all the beef and bulls**t.

A let it rain
A clear it out!
1zxuxbr.jpg

God damn coon. :(

Back