Everything Reverses Into Itself.

whoa

That guys that are getting angry,,,just take a chill pill:D:D
this is getting outa hand!!

yeah take a chill pil or i'll smak ya in tha chops!
ha ha ha

i think i want to just say that ...

Peace Love Unity Respect is a good thing.

But i don't like the sound of Plur. it sounds like a cat trying to purr whilst coughing up phlegm from the night before (not to say i've never done that :D)

But really folks, i think it is interesting to see where the major companies in the music industry will take it. And it is not just them now. Places like OnlineDJ are major players in terms of how the online attitudes of players producers and punters are up there for all to see, and href links are bandied about, for little and big sites equally. It's a good thing.

I think the major people like Sony BMG etc etc should just become distribution running boys for cool people like me who are about to preview their home studio masterpieces online for the total ecstatic pleasure of the masses. Please take with a dose of good humour.

Anyhow, one way or another, many big things are in the works.

And what IS music anyway, and why is it so important, and can it cause a revolution equal to the power of the internet revolution????? And if you play the right song, can you convince any girl in the world to get naked? (i ask the last question just to reference the basic use of music in both religious, revolutionary, and fertility rites).

Back