... jus askin?

Song hot as hell though...

Yeah,

Jeezy - Bag Music
Young Jeezy - Bag Music feat. USDA (Official Video) - YouTube

Vado & Torch - No Luv
Torch Ft. Vado - No Luv - Torch We Run This 6 Mixtape - YouTube

ChrisCo, Young Knox & Mike Posner - So Close
ChrisCo- So Close feat Mike Posner & Young Knox [OFFICIAL CD QUALITY SINGLE] - YouTube

Gucci Mane - Just A Girl
Gucci Mane - Just A Girl [ New Video + Download ] - YouTube

Chamillionaire - Hi Haters
Chamillionaire Mixtape Messiah 5 - Hi Haters - YouTube

TrapStar (My artist) & Paul Wall - SC 2 TX
TrapStar Featuring Paul Wall - SC 2 Texas (Produced By Djay Cas) - YouTube
to name a few....

it was really dope when Bun-B jumped on my "Bag Music" beat too cuz dudes a legend
Bun B - Bag Music [New/January/2010/CDQ/Dirty/NODJ] - YouTube

what you been up to tho Rome?

Yeah,

Jeezy - Bag Music
Young Jeezy - Bag Music feat. USDA (Official Video) - YouTube

Vado & Torch - No Luv
Torch Ft. Vado - No Luv - Torch We Run This 6 Mixtape - YouTube

ChrisCo, Young Knox & Mike Posner - So Close
ChrisCo- So Close feat Mike Posner & Young Knox [OFFICIAL CD QUALITY SINGLE] - YouTube

Gucci Mane - Just A Girl
Gucci Mane - Just A Girl [ New Video + Download ] - YouTube

Chamillionaire - Hi Haters
Chamillionaire Mixtape Messiah 5 - Hi Haters - YouTube

TrapStar (My artist) & Paul Wall - SC 2 TX
TrapStar Featuring Paul Wall - SC 2 Texas (Produced By Djay Cas) - YouTube
to name a few....

it was really dope when Bun-B jumped on my "Bag Music" beat too cuz dudes a legend
Bun B - Bag Music [New/January/2010/CDQ/Dirty/NODJ] - YouTube

That's a nice group of tracks. The Torch track is dope too. Congrats.

That's a nice group of tracks. The Torch track is dope too. Congrats.

appreciate that, theres more but i know im forgetting em. I'm also just tired of waiting for the artists to release them!

I'm wrapping up a tape right now with all unreleased tracks from major artists ive worked with
like 2Chainz, Alley Boy, Field Mob, Maino, Yo Gotti...
surprisingly its easier to get them on your album than to get on theirs lol

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Oh... nothin Rome? word.

Yeah,

Trying to to fix a marriage that's been in constant repair mode for the last two years.

More money, more problems... I thought it was just a song. Don't let your wife do the taxes and see how much is in box 1 of your W-2, they'll start to think you're hiding money somewhere.

I knew there was trouble in paradise when I was in the store one day and said I couldn't afford something and her response was "YOU GOT IT! NIGGA!"... it took me by surprise, lol.

Then one day it was nice out and I agreed to buy her some new shades, I didn't care how much they cost... when I got to the register a $250 purse was slapped on the counter with the shades as soon as the clerk took my card... instead of cause a scene, I bought the purse but didn't argue about it - because it was nice outside. On the inside I was like - did she just get me? I hadn't bought her ish in awhile since she had started trippin' so I just let her keep it.

Then one day she had a total meltdown and I had to move out, then about two weeks later she said my kids were low on food. I didn't believe her but there was desperation in her voice. I didn't want her to blow up on them without me being there so I told her to come through and I'd give her grocery money. Mind you, I'm already paying the mortgage, all the bills, now I have an apartment and my apartment bills too. I have a family locator app on my phone so she came by and I gave her $200 - FOR GROCERIES ONLY. Then she left kind of fast, in like 30 minutes or so. I didn't think much of it... I check the family locator app to see if she had made it home a little later... SHE WASN'T AT HOME... she was at the REAL STICKY ICKY ICKY spot giving away my loot... I was thinking, she got me AGAIN! luckily, that number in box 1 of my W2 didn't let it affect me too much.

I was not about to be reduced to a paycheck / wallet. All kinds of N words and B words flew around / police at my spot / kids in earshot... I had to bounce. I started listening to audiobooks about what that type of environment does to kids in the long run and I wouldn't want that on my hands if they turned out messed up because I couldn't bleed any more money.

For sale sign in front of my house now. Funny I read this, I just fired up Ableton LIVE for the first time in about 7 months, lol. I actually have forgetten how to use it. Hell, it'll give me something to do. Maybe I'll finally learn to make music for real.

Living alone is BORING AS HELLLELELEELLLL! I go to the gym damn near every evening. I'm not a young dude so I don't have "hanging out" buddies and I made the mistake of letting most of my male friends come from her family (cousins, brother-in-laws, her Uncles, etc.) ... I'm not from here and the people here aren't super friendly so you'll find more dudes that'll mean mug you than say what's up. Weird azz place. ALL of the dudes I was in the military with left this place, lol. They still ask me why I'm here. I just say "my kids" which is the truth. If they grow up and move away, I'm OUTTA HERE! ... but my job pays me well, so... hell...

Believe it or not... I find being on the internet boring kind of, lol. I only like to talk about music and MMA and not much else on the internet. So I have to take up some new hobbies and shit.

I log on here to spew drunken randomness when she pisses me off real good and I can't drive anywhere. FP is still a funny place, lol.

Shit got so boring I made up a profile for this site the other day - Find Meetup Groups near you - Meetup - they have a black section and they have a bunch of women and dudes that meetup for "whatever" because they're new to the area or newly single or some ish but I don't know if I ever want to deal with black women again so I didn't upload anything.

I'll check the Asian section before the weekend.

.... anybody know if they're crazy too? I hate to have to resort to going to church and pretend to be religious just to find somebody that's not crazy.

... but I will.

That's what I have been up to.

A transition away from straight up money madness. Plus I was married for a long azz time, I think she just got tired of being married. Now she doesn't have to cook dinner, she watches TV all evening with no one to bother her, feeds the kids burgers and hot dogs only, talks down on me to 'em to make herself feel better... she's loving it.

I'm just looking for a P.A.W.G... some African chick asked me where I was going for lunch today - I don't wear a wedding ring anymore - my crazy meter started to act up.... so I lied and said I had to run errands.

... and this would happen during the Fall when nobody is out doing anything up here in Seattle because it's raining all the damn time. My DVR is full as hell.

I'll be aight though. I read that money is the number one reason for divorce... even about cheating. Lack of communication was number two.

Here's the kicker though... it said that only 17% of married couples are actually "happy" the others are together for some other reason than each other. Crazy ish. I got married when I was 20, she was 19. I got orders to go overseas and we had to be married for her to go - so she ASKED ME. She was pretty cool so I said okay, ... a house, a teenage son and an 11 year old daughter and it's a wrap.

Who would've thunk it. Why don't I feel bad though, something is wrong.

Last edited:
sad to hear that you and your missus are going through all kinds of hell; money makes people do crazy things if they think that you got more than they thought you did

every one be crazy - church folk more so than any other grouping (at least imo) - has been said more than once that asian women are more fixated on how much money you have than others - culturally they chase rich men to provide for them, their family (grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc) and then their children (if they let themselves have children)...

sad to hear that you and your missus are going through all kinds of hell; money makes people do crazy things if they think that you got more than they thought you did

every one be crazy - church folk more so than any other grouping (at least imo) - has been said more than once that asian women are more fixated on how much money you have than others - culturally they chase rich men to provide for them, their family (grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc) and then their children (if they let themselves have children)...

Well, what is a nucca spose to do? I'll just always pay with ones when I take a woman out.

This one guy told me to keep 3 static $100 bills in my wallet at all times, he said when I go to pay for something to make sure that I let the woman I'm with see the hunards, he said it'll get them to call you back, lol. He was married for 4 months after she found out he was broke.

I guess I'll troll ritzy spots for lonely women and then they won't look for my money. She'll have her own.

I knew I should've been the one doing the taxes, damn it. Being lazy...

Still... I paid for everything there though. After awhile she wanted to spend nights in cabins and ish... spend weekends in lodges... I was like "Hell, there's a bed and a fireplace in here!".

She emails, texts and calls everyday though... as a matter of fact, she just left here a few hours ago because they were showing our house and no one could be there. I hung out with her and the kids and ate Jack in the box.

It's not too late for the gym... so here I GO!

My theory... no gut, mo butt. I'll holla.

Last edited:
Back