Electronic Dance Beat! F4F 100% Conspicuous Vitality!

a damn good track for your first shot at it. not a huge edm fan but i enjoy the melody and overall vibe of the track. good job man.

a damn good track for your first shot at it. not a huge edm fan but i enjoy the melody and overall vibe of the track. good job man.

Not my type of music, but the overall sound is very nice. Like the production on it!
Got a new beat, return feed again?
Rap Instrumental For Sale - "I'm Fly"

Thanks Guys! I really appreciate the feedback!! =D

King-Vis nice beat I like it. The mix is really clean. The beat gets sort of repetitive maybe changing out the clap you used at some point on the second verse will help, and maybe changing the rhythm of the chords too. Maybe with an artist over it it could sound good not too repetitive. I like it though it's a smooth composition, and I really like the breakdown after the second chorus. Keep it up man!

Last edited:
One of the main things that stands out on this song is that you need to make sure that lead sound (especially on house songs) really stands out in the mix. The mix sounds pretty good because I can hear all the sounds clearly but I just wish that main lead sound during the "drop" was more in my face

One of the main things that stands out on this song is that you need to make sure that lead sound (especially on house songs) really stands out in the mix. The mix sounds pretty good because I can hear all the sounds clearly but I just wish that main lead sound during the "drop" was more in my face

Thanks for checking it out man I really appreciate it! Yea I'll definitely keep that in mind for next time! =)

Hey there's a lot there. I'm listening on the iphone and it sounds like a lot of sounds are competing for space but that's probably BC I have shitty speakers! Keep up the good work!

I think this needs a lot of work, but this track shows that you master whatever software technically. I would suggest like someone already said earlier to get new sounds, download new synths, add some effects on them on the mixing side so as to get a cleaner sound becaue a lot of the sounds you're using sound "amateurish", this track would improve a lot with more professional synths i think. And I would do a more subtle intro, all the drums kick in at once and pretty quick. But keep up the work, this track shows you're mastering the software pretty well, I think you mostly need new sounds. Cheers

I think this needs a lot of work, but this track shows that you master whatever software technically. I would suggest like someone already said earlier to get new sounds, download new synths, add some effects on them on the mixing side so as to get a cleaner sound becaue a lot of the sounds you're using sound "amateurish", this track would improve a lot with more professional synths i think. And I would do a more subtle intro, all the drums kick in at once and pretty quick. But keep up the work, this track shows you're mastering the software pretty well, I think you mostly need new sounds. Cheers

Thanks man!! Yea i def will look into getting new sounds. Thanks for checking it out!! I really appreciate it!

Good job man!
Not my music style. Sounds like 90's house music or something.
Maybe you should make it more punchy!
Keep rockin!

Please check my beat: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ease-check-my-beat-respect-russia-f4f-449709/

Thanks for checking it out man! I really appreciate it!

Hey there's a lot there. I'm listening on the iphone and it sounds like a lot of sounds are competing for space but that's probably BC I have shitty speakers! Keep up the good work!

haha yea that might be it. Thanks for checking it out! I really appreciate it!

It's great
but I really don't like the kick you used, (personal taste)

anyway, keep it up, the track's sound is great also the mixing is pretty good.
good luck mate :)

Thanks for the feed!

- I like the instrumentation -- it feels like it could be something
- I would say layer your instruments more and pan them to different sides just to give the beat a thicker feeling
- The drum pattern i wasn't feeling -- you should do a different type of drum pattern for the beginning parts
- Also, when the drums come in the first time, it felt kinda random -- i think you should do a bigger build like how there was in the middle of the beat when u do switch over to the 4-to-the-floor
- Arrangement is good
- I would say work on the mix as well

Very good effort -- you're going to be good once you start producing more of these type of beats!

Last edited:
It's great
but I really don't like the kick you used, (personal taste)

anyway, keep it up, the track's sound is great also the mixing is pretty good.
good luck mate :)

Thanks Man! I really appreciate your feedback!

the double snare hit in the beginning section and some later patterns was really grating for me to listen to. surprised no one else said so reading thru lol. too loud and no reverb, just sounds ugly on top of an otherwise nice track. great job otherwise, i enjoyed the progression through the song and the structure prevented me from getting bored due to repetition.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/alp3-slow-hip-hop-feedback-100%25-returned-450137/

Thanks man! I really appreciate it!

Thanks for the feed!

- I like the instrumentation -- it feels like it could be something
- I would say layer your instruments more and pan them to different sides just to give the beat a thicker feeling
- The drum pattern i wasn't feeling -- you should do a different type of drum pattern for the beginning parts
- Also, when the drums come in the first time, it felt kinda random -- i think you should do a bigger build like how there was in the middle of the beat when u do switch over to the 4-to-the-floor
- Arrangement is good
- I would say work on the mix as well

Very good effort -- you're going to be good once you start producing more of these type of beats!

Thanks Man! I really appreciate the thorough feedback man! It's motivating me to make another one!

Hey man pretty decent u need to work on it some more.Just to get the pumping effect. and tighting up the drums a lil but more. but other than that its still dope!

f4f check me out at hear and hit me back a feedback (y)

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...pin-lavender-town-pokemon-remix-[f4f]-450201/

Thanks for the listen and feedback man! I appreciate it!!

i don't really listen to techno but i think the sound choice could have been better imo.. this feels 90's to me at least.. but i'm not the best judge .. But anyway come check out my house release and trap beat > https://www.futureproducers.com/for...asy-trap-beat*-feed-4-feed-drop-links-450135/ .. i've produced for soulja boy and honey cocaine among others and be sure to follow me on twitter https://www.twitter.com/cocaineaudio

Thanks man, Yea i def will look into getting some different sonds on the next one. Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it!

The track is pretty good. The mix is solid and the beat is really exciting. I feel that it needs some variation but as your first EDM track, it sounds great. Keep it up!

The track is pretty good. The mix is solid and the beat is really exciting. I feel that it needs some variation but as your first EDM track, it sounds great. Keep it up!

Thanks man!! I will def keep that in mind next time! Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it!

Back