Electronic Dance Beat! F4F 100% Conspicuous Vitality!

Pestrator

Hey guys what's up?! I haven't posted anything on here in a while. Here's my first go at an EDM beat. I've been listening to a lot of Calvin Harris lately, so I decided to give it my best shot at a dance beat. Let me know what you guys think, I appreciate all feedback! As always drop your links and I'll get right back to you!!
Thank you! Groovy Listenings!

Nice melody, but theres should have been more of a buildup in the beginning in the intro. I like the sounds you used, they sound perfect for edm. Also add more breakdowns with the drums. If you work on this I think it will be a great edm track. Its perfect for vocals too.

Nice melody, but theres should have been more of a buildup in the beginning in the intro. I like the sounds you used, they sound perfect for edm. Also add more breakdowns with the drums. If you work on this I think it will be a great edm track. Its perfect for vocals too.

Thanks Man! I will def keep those things in mind! Thank you for your feedback! =)

Hey returning feed. Thanks for your feedback on all my music. I think this could use some work on the mixing front to make certain elements like the kick and the bass stand out more. That will give this is a more professional feel. Also, if I were you I'd look into getting some new sounds. Your instrumentation sounds nice, but the sound selection is somewhat generic. Good work overall. Keep at it.

its awesome to see other artists out there experimenting regardless of rules or limitations, I bet you had a lot of fun making this it sounds like you just jammed away at it man good work!! I love the change ups, at first I was like 'hmm ok this is odd but keep listening!!' and im glad I did! from 1:30 onwards is awesome, the first part sounds a little out of time with the beat.. apart from that awesome work man! keep at it!

Hey returning feed. Thanks for your feedback on all my music. I think this could use some work on the mixing front to make certain elements like the kick and the bass stand out more. That will give this is a more professional feel. Also, if I were you I'd look into getting some new sounds. Your instrumentation sounds nice, but the sound selection is somewhat generic. Good work overall. Keep at it.

Thanks Man! I will definitely keep those things in mind for my next beat! Thank you for checking it out!

The melodies are awesome. I like how the track is full of energy. It's catchy as hell. Great job. Something that will help take it to another level is to experiment a little more with sound design and introduce some sounds that are completely unexpected.

heres my link https://soundcloud.com/j-woody/more-than-words

Thanks for checking out my beat man! Yea man thats a good idea, I'll def keep that in mind next time! I really like your beat, the change ups are great! Really creative. There's something that sounds like is missing in the chorus, like the strings need a lil more umphh or maybe that'll change with a rapper, or singer on it. I can def hear Kid Cudi on this man!

its awesome to see other artists out there experimenting regardless of rules or limitations, I bet you had a lot of fun making this it sounds like you just jammed away at it man good work!! I love the change ups, at first I was like 'hmm ok this is odd but keep listening!!' and im glad I did! from 1:30 onwards is awesome, the first part sounds a little out of time with the beat.. apart from that awesome work man! keep at it!

Haha Thanks Man!! I'm glad you were able to enjoy it! That makes me really happy! Yea most of my beats tend to be a lil odd! Thanks for checking it out!

The production in this is pretty good, the overall track sounds 'tight'. The various build-ups throughout the track have been done pretty well, the synthesisers that play on top of each other gel very well, I think the intro could do with some more variation. Apart from that, great work.

I like it! Ok, its not perfect yet but great effort mate!

Thanks Man! I appreciate your feedback! Im gonna keep working on EDM beats, so improvement is bound to come! =)

I love the sounds you used very nice. And the vocals were good as well.

Alokin

Thank you!! Thanks for checking it out! I appreciate your feedback! =)

The production in this is pretty good, the overall track sounds 'tight'. The various build-ups throughout the track have been done pretty well, the synthesisers that play on top of each other gel very well, I think the intro could do with some more variation. Apart from that, great work.

Thanks Man! I will def keep that in mind next time I make a beat. Thanks for checking it out! I really appreciate it! =)

Good job man :) keep up the good work. Not my type of music but sounds okey for me :)

Like going back to the 80's with more swag. Could totally see this in a video game for some reason.
Think that mix could be boosted up a bit.
Melodies are proper.
Agreed that the intro could use a bigger build up to really give you that depth.
Honestly this could be in the new dance dance revolution. Like its cheesy but in a good way.
Almost mortal kombat if you will.
Nice work overall just needs a better mix.

Good job man :) keep up the good work. Not my type of music but sounds okey for me :)

Thanks man! I really appreciate the feedback! Glad to see you keep an open mind! If you have anymore songs you want me to listen to just drop the links! =)

Like going back to the 80's with more swag. Could totally see this in a video game for some reason.
Think that mix could be boosted up a bit.
Melodies are proper.
Agreed that the intro could use a bigger build up to really give you that depth.
Honestly this could be in the new dance dance revolution. Like its cheesy but in a good way.
Almost mortal kombat if you will.
Nice work overall just needs a better mix.

Hahah awesome man! I like the vibes you got from listening to this track! Thank you for checking it out, and for the feedback man!! I'm glad you're posting beats on here again!

This is really good for your first edm track. Nice melodies. I really like the drums. But I agree with the other people that said the intro should've been used to build up to the main beat. Great work though.

Last edited:
Good work mate, sounds pretty fun. I think like others said you might want to build up the drums in the intro a bit more. Also I think some automation on the the synth sounds would stop patterns sounding like patterns and sound like they are played. Pros for this one are the production and general composition and structure. Good job.

This is really good for your first edm track. Nice melodies. I really like the drums. But I agree with the other people that said the intro should've been used to build up to the main beat. Great work though.

i think its tight! i think the intro could have some more variation too. Keep up the good work ;)

Good work mate, sounds pretty fun. I think like others said you might want to build up the drums in the intro a bit more. Also I think some automation on the the synth sounds would stop patterns sounding like patterns and sound like they are played. Pros for this one are the production and general composition and structure. Good job.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it your feedback! I will definitely keep this in mind next time I make an EDM track. Thank you!

Hey,
Not a huge fan of this type of music, but the vibe is good, one thing i might change is the intro. It might be a tad bit too long.
Cheers

Back