Dredge- "Taste Of...." (feat. CG kid, gHost) Prod. Western Genius

Hi hats could have a little more energy. I'd like to see the kick a little more aggressive. verse one vocals are too in front and dont really fit the mix well.. lots of low end in the vocals.. they could be more crisp. Beat is pretty dope though... with a harder kick it could be really good. Second verse vocals fit better in the mix. Third verse vocals are not on beat at all. Artists needs to learn to rap on beat, but they fit the best sonically in the mix than the other two verses.

Check my latest: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dirty-south-etc/my-new-club-beat-dope-498800/

Yo man I really late on this feedback but better late than never lol. I really liked the beat, it has the very root of trap essence. I find the melody contagious and catchy. I think the rapper can use some work on his flow, you want it to come out natural and flow instead of forced nahmean? I really enjoyed the singing, it was executed perfectly. Props man! Much love.

Nasty Ass Intro, Caught Me Soon As The Track Dropped. Like The Snares They Ride With The Track. Mix Of The Guys Vocals Could Have Been A Little Better. BUT Whoever It Is On The First Verse Goin In, Lyrics Wise, Keep Up The Work Man This Is Very Good

@kdanger..thx homie...I actually went back touched up the mix and I mastered it this time..new one on the cloud

Thanks for the feedback man. i think this track is pretty dope theres some parts where it sounds a little off beat but overall its pretty nice!

@ivan did u even listen to the song or just read thru other people's comments and make one up? I say that cuz there's not 3 mcs on here just 2.. I swear people on here just make judgments on what others have said and can't make a opinion for rhemselves

returning feed.

Im really feeling the vibe of this whole track, from the start to finish. 1st verse really set the tone fo the track once the chorus came in It really made me feel the emotion of the track way more. 2nd verse was good also, the flow stumbles at parts but this is still a great track. Everything blended in together great! keep it up yall.

Back