Another Future Track it bangs thoo f4f as always

This is dope. I like the build up in the middle and the whole progression after it. Especially the drum pattern. Nice job

Reminds of some John Carpenter soundtrack but with a trap influence, builds up nicely and that drop is big! Clean mix too. Good job.

This is dope bro! The drums are banging! This reminds me of some schoolboy q man of the year type stuff and this is nicely arranged! Good stuff keep it up!

I like the synths, what did you use? The voices give a nice atmosphere too. I think the hi hats could be more present in the mix, maybe less reverb overall, but there is a nice vibe to this tune ! :)

I used Absynth for the Midbass 3xOsc for the sub. and for the key/bell sounds and the lead synth i used this vst Heatup workstation i got a demo of with an lfo tool on it

Not bad, felt like your snares weren't impactful enough and its not that they arn't loud enough (maybe slightly) but its more i felt they were quite static. Try experiment with adding some reverb to the snare drum, i find that just the right amount helps it sink into the beat abit better. Hope this helps. Thanks for the feedback.

Back