Dread [Feedback Returned]

Stanzah

Let me know your thoughts on this. Don't forget to drop links so I can return the favour. Thanks.

this is pretty cool!

im not a big fan of the bass line, maybe switch it up a bit
also i would've liked to hear the clap/snare come out a lot more, along with some other percussion added in

basically i was waiting for that moment for the beat to come out of the darkness (dread is a great name btw) but it never really happened

however since you probably weren't trying to do that i still applaud you- this is cool in a mysterious kind of way

feedback? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-holiday-themed-trap-ish-song-[f4f-]-463851/

Sample is nice. Wish the snare was a lil snappier. This is def growing on me the more I listen. I could def see someone like Kanye on this. This is really nice actually. Good stuff.

Returning feed. Nice vibe on this. I could hear someone like Common or Talib Kweli on this. The mix could be a little cleaner though. Nice track though. Thanks for the feed homie

I feel like you're missing a hook. I was waiting for something to happen but I got nothing. Maybe that's just me. I think you should have some accents on your vocal samples at the end of some bars. Seems like they're a bit too soft for them to have an impact. They are mixed well tho to provide the vibe. The vibe is chill tho!

Give back some love when you can bro! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-ever-beat-now-mixed-eq-463847/#post49729798

Last edited by a moderator:
Sick vibe! Nice filtering. The snare is kinda boring and unnatural tho'. Otherwise sick beat.

Mesmerizing beat, i agree with the rest needs to be mixed better. But that's the only issue I have, the music is GREAT tho!

Sounds good to me, I agree the snare could have a bit more snap and fizz that might add a bit more brightness to the track overall but very tidy instrumental.

Some killer beats on your SC page to, good work

Nice sample and bassline, but the kick seems a little too reverby too me lol maybe a harder snare would work better too

I like that sampling work. Simple but it definitely sounds like some dope hip hop beat. It could be have sharper or heavier drum sounds with sharper kick eq and put more weight on snare sounds. Nice work!

I'm digging this. The sample was a lil unlclear for my taste. Sounds like the source was digital. The choice was good, the clarity was just suspect to me.

Besides that the beat is dope. The drums are nice and that break towards the end was arranged very well!

Thanks for the feedback homie!

- Sample is dope
- Mix is clean
- The snare is kind of back in the mix -- not sure if you intended it to sound like that though -- maybe try a different, more in-your-face army type snare -- not sure just a suggestion!
- i love the simplicity of the hook -- you just add a few elements into it and make it different form the verse -- good job
- Change up in the second verse is dope too (its a changeup right?)

Track is dope! Keep it up

Last edited:
Back