Drake / Migos - Versace

I don't have a problem with Drake taking the flow especially since they are doing the track together.That solja boy song is awful though and that mix is a complete joke.Can't even hear him,but then again maybe that is what the engineer wanted lol.

So 30 is Old LOL ok. You might wa tto stop listening to 99% of the Old people on the radio then.

30 years old (if thats what you really are) won't always adapt to what someone in their 20;s is saying.. Young people are ruling the rap game... It is what it is.

30 years old (if thats what you really are) won't always adapt to what someone in their 20;s is saying.. Young people are ruling the rap game... It is what it is.

Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Lupe, Tek n9ne, Kanye West, Eminem, 2 Chains, Pusha T, Currensy, Snoop Dogg. All in they 30's or older

Just speed the beat up and substitute Drake with Ace Hood...then it will sound right...

Nothing new under the sun.

You clearly have no Idea what you're talking about so I'll just stop with this interaction. LOL At young people ruling the rap game. Strait clueless.

Minus Drake.....the shits dope though.

Fuuck Drake.....save your money....don't use that coward as a feature...especially when you underground.

You clearly have no Idea what you're talking about so I'll just stop with this interaction. LOL At young people ruling the rap game. Strait clueless.
I think that young people do rule the rap game as fans tho. they are the ones deciding on what is considered hot.

I think that young people do rule the rap game as fans tho. they are the ones deciding on what is considered hot.

I'm embarrassed for my generation. Dudes will defend wack shit like this till the death just because its what's hot.

^^^I agree yet disagree. Young people DO rule as fans. The problem lies on the wrong side of rebellion. They have soo much more media to brainwash them into what is good or not. So the "what's hot" factor lies in the power of the media. If you have enough people in media telling you something is great....it doesn't matter if it is half assed....they have something to talk about...or argue with on the lines of the media also. The media run shit. Tell you what albums to buy, what clothes to where..ect. And a lot of these young people end up looking like fools trying to go ahead of the media and what they tell. So if they say where red socks.....they wear pocka dot socks.....and since there is no reason why red socks are popular other than the media saying...they assume the guy wearing pocka dot socks is ahead of his time and a few more dummies wear them to....then the media sees that and says...."hey...pocka dots are hot now"....on and on.

They don't love...they participate.

^^^I agree yet disagree. Young people DO rule as fans. The problem lies on the wrong side of rebellion. They have soo much more media to brainwash them into what is good or not. So the "what's hot" factor lies in the power of the media. If you have enough people in media telling you something is great....it doesn't matter if it is half assed....they have something to talk about...or argue with on the lines of the media also. The media run shit. Tell you what albums to buy, what clothes to where..ect. And a lot of these young people end up looking like fools trying to go ahead of the media and what they tell. So if they say where red socks.....they wear pocka dot socks.....and since there is no reason why red socks are popular other than the media saying...they assume the guy wearing pocka dot socks is ahead of his time and a few more dummies wear them to....then the media sees that and says...."hey...pocka dots are hot now"....on and on.

They don't love...they participate.

Yup that's exactly what I was saying. People in my generation are just brainwashed in what to like, and they'll defend that worthless shit like it's their own mother. One dude said tp me, "If you still aint jammin this shit then you a square bruh! This is what everybody jams!." Exactly you puppet.

If the rapture happens soon, I hope God takes musical taste into interests. If I'm in heaven and hear any more of this shit, then I might have to ask for a transfer to hell. Lol.

Minus Drake.....the shits dope though.

Fuuck Drake.....save your money....don't use that coward as a feature...especially when you underground.

I couldn't disagree more.Drake imo is the best feature you can have right now.Whether you like him or not you can't argue he gets spins and his beats are always remixed to death.Migos are going to blow up now because of this.Also ask Waka Flocka if Drake was a good choice for a feature. $100,000 investment is looking pretty smart right now.

I'm 23, love to party, and still think this shits wack

Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Lupe, Tek n9ne, Kanye West, Eminem, 2 Chains, Pusha T, Currensy, Snoop Dogg. All in they 30's or older

I said won't always.. obviously some people in their 30's CAN obviously adopt to todays music and someone out there in their 20's isn't gonna like the song versace... i don't like some of the music that's being made today..

and you made a pretty decent list.. but come on now.. i could name drop wiz, j cole DRAKE nicki minaj, rihanna, bieber... do we really wanna create lists? lol lets make music.

Migos > Drake..........just sayin. Drake is boring....dull......

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

$100,000 investment is looking pretty smart right now.

Soooooooo
willy-wonka-wilder-300x300.jpg

One feature worth 100K............spins of a song where people say Drake killed that shit those other guys are wack..........doing shows where Drake will not be present at all........got to split between group.......BUT THE SPINS ARE GOING TO HELP THEM INCREASE?

Migos didn't need Drake at all.........Drake needs them. Reverse psychology approach.

You don't NEED them dudes.........don't let them fool you.

Last edited:
Back