Drake / Migos - Versace

A few? This is all we play in upstate NY.It is my guilty pleasure.If this is Drakes new flow I'm going to be a very happy man.I could do with out Migos though who ever they are.All I know is they roll with Solja Boy which is never a good start lol.

lmao.....woooooboy...Drake wack as fuuck. They could've done without him. Feels so out of place. Yall kill me.

Last edited:
wow some of you are just discovering this song now? lol this been getting spins in the northeast... if you don't like this song you must not like clubbing and partying..

Overused in the beat. It feels too sloppy. This sound like that horrible soulja boy flow.

let your ears bleed

Drake jacked that offset guys flow pretty bad lol.
/QUOTE]
Isn't that kind of the point? Drake hasn't ever really went off on something like and since its a new hit song it makes sense that he goes on it the way they went on it. Plus Migos go hard af anyway. Now this is addressed to most of the community here, more specifically people with the extremely negative comments. Even if you think it's stupid or not hip hop, need we go back in time and pull up all the dumb soulja boy-esque songs of the 80's and 90's??? They were always, and will always be, songs that people find ultra simple, stupid, or retarded. If you don't like it just don't listen to it and please SHUT THE **** UP! Thank you...

Am I the only one that thinks these dudes ripped of Soulja Boy?

^^^ sound like soulja except with a better beat. lol.

and I'm sorry but bad is bad no matter when it's from

Ahhhh the Classic you must be old because you don't like wack shit excuse. Yeah I guess if 30 is considered old these days. Call me old because this is garbage.

yea... i was right on lol... but it's cool, you like what you like and you don't like what you don't like.. i'm not one to judge..

Back