"Doorstep" (Justin Timberlake-Type Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Wooooah. Very, very nice. Really like the feel of the drums and their sonics even more so. Mix is super on point.Good work

nice stuff man, probably what you was aiming for with the clap but some high's in there wouldn't hurt.
beat is tight, I liked the brassy synth in the chorus, and ofc can't go wrong with filtering it in the second verse like u did lol
other than that the mix is pretty clean, I would probably choose another open hat but maybe it's just me :)

keep up the good work fam

ahhhhhh that underlying hi pitch synth during the chorus sounds like something outta sonic, I like it. dope track.

love the vibe on this one, the ground is chill too, idk about a jt type beat, the snares and kick both have like a hollow sound to them, if those could be tight and harder that would help, nice beat tho

RETURNING FEEDBACK BROSKI:

LOVE THIS BEAT RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING...LOVE THE "CHOPPY" SOUNDS, VERY CLEAN VERY PROFESSIONAL SOUNDING, VERY MAINSTREAM SOUNDING AS WELL...NOT MUCH TO CRITIQUE ON THIS, SOLID PRODUCTION. IT DEFINITELY IS JT SOUNDING. LOL GOOD WORK BROTHER

sK

Sounds great.
Love the use of all the different drum samples.

In terms of crispness, maybe try layering a real crisp snare with a high pass over the top just to get a nice sharp sizzle.
But all round, it's a great beat.

Back