"Doorstep" (Justin Timberlake-Type Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Definitely good. I'm really feeling the synth that comes in during the chorus and stuff, I like the pitched down drums. I think it gets a little messy at sometimes with all the highhats and stuff flying around, but it's well-mixed and it never loses focus. Could see it with an RnB singer on it featuring a couple of verses from some rappers.

i really like this one, man. really fresh. everything sounds good over my headphones.

if i HAD TO... WAS FORCED TO make a suggestion, the only thing I would say is to figure out how to crisp things up some more, without adding harsh transients. thats a stretch though! great job.

Like the sample and drums selections.
Agreed that things could be a bit more crispy.
Try messing with adding in some filters possibly a high self on some of the drums.
Little more EQ in places I feel this g funky g rid track has a lot of potential.
Appreciate the feed prior. Where did you scoop the sample from?
Overall you know what your doing and I dug pretty much everything.
West coast . . . . :)

Returning the feedback :)
It's sick man and I'm pretty sure such a singer as Justin Timberlake would make something great out of it!
I don't really have any complaints or critics besides the fact that in my opinion, it's missing some highs in there.
Keep at it!

~Kosius

Thanks for the feed guys!

@kfxkicks -- i got the sample from the Flip This section of the site! You'll see my post under the sample!

definately a jt instrumental. i cant really say anything bad about it. i listened to it a few times. keep doing your thing.

I like this sheet...nice man great vibe loving the synth..the only thing I would say is in the beginning when your using that (pause effect that is popular right now) I would suggest maybe toning it down a bit...it takes away from the atmosphere a lil bit...but really top notch production none the less..thx for the feed

Dope. Rated the vibe on this. Got something 90's RNB about it that i rate highly. Nothing too complicated about this and it doesn't really need to be.
The drum work is nice, got an old Timbaland sort of feel to the kick and snares.

You know what Benny, don't really like to follow every producer with a beat i like on FP, many can be inconsistant, But your dope as ****, i'm locked in.
+1 Follower.

Return it:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eceive-feedback/$wv-feedback-returned-461990/

Ah man that's super chill. I love the sounds..

It could be a bit percussion heavy in parts but it's dope. I'm following you on SC man, hope to stay in touch and thanks for the feedback on my beat =]

so so so good, super good mix really good melody kinda down toned type feel which I love. I could see a bunch of RnB singers on this as much as I could see a super hard rapper on this, it's diverse enough for anyone to jump on and really right about whatever they want. I could see someone singing about their chick or just singing about being too hard with the nine out the side of the whip.

no but seriously, you're ridiculously talented dude keep up the good work and get some money

benny digging the chord progression and melody the arrangement was on point sample gave it that ambience and the breakdown with the filter was dope keep doing your thing bruh

Back