dont fit thread and a shout box

audiomousse

Is a bit of a screw with the head trying to find the best category to suit a topic that fits with nothing already there. If other or don't fit thread was added this would help me. And maybe just an anything thread would be nice, I know it's just about music and appreciate this (i love this place thanx for the good work) but a section as such would be a good place to switch off from the music (at times needed) and get to know each other.

Another thing I would love to see is a shout box.. on a small forum i was a member of one time there was a live chat box to type into... i think this would do wonders for this site for instant resolutions and feed back.... we got a great community here and to have in a real time chat would kill it. for instance asking x question and having fast live opinions and techniques a person can try them as the ideas come in go try with software/hardware running and come back and say did'nt work and another offer another solution or a that was great and others see and try it out. We are the creative and this could help us create faster :)

Back