Do You Want Placements or Make Some Money $PAID PROJECTS$

That is awesome!

There is always a market for music. Most people focus on going into the very narrow field of urban music. But if I created rock music, getting blacklisted from the urban market would be of very little concern. Hip-hop/rap is just one market to work.

I think it would be great for most guys here to get blacklisted from urban music. They would then either be forced to learn more about music and create something different. Or they could be forced out of music and get a real job. The "hot producer" mentality is a very myopic game to play. Think bigger.

Get blackballed. It could change your life for the better.

Lol! True that my friend! Hope to see you on my site www.producersbeatauction.com the site is new and growing daily with over 700 producers, musicians etc. Talk to you later.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

you're Chucky Charles right???
if so I need to really link up with you a gospel/christian producer who has been out there really getting it done for Christ and working with some great christian artists/groups
I barely have my toe in the water

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
Some of the tracks your great but the tunes are very computer rice and unnatural sounding. Like if you try to emulate the sound of a drum, and compare it to the sound of a real drum, the real drum is so much more appealing. I know you are just building tracks but this should be a consideration

Some of the tracks your great but the tunes are very computer rice and unnatural sounding. Like if you try to emulate the sound of a drum, and compare it to the sound of a real drum, the real drum is so much more appealing. I know you are just building tracks but this should be a consideration

?????????
talking about the beats on PBA's site

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:

I agree, and while I do like his enthusiastic programing the machine gun effect is defiantly not doing his drums any favors.

Fo Sho Rice! Thanks for the support my dude...Just trying to help cats out.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Before you start leaving negative comments do your research homie. I'm trying to help cats. I been there where you trying to be. I produced major rappers already. You're banging my shit in your deck. So you don't have to like our movement, how about don't post anything on my threads for starters.

hahah you been trying to sell beats for 3 years! Get another career because with your ****ed up attitude nobody is going to buy your shitty ass tracks. Work in construction or something. This will be my last email reply to your punk ass. You will be backlisted in the industry trust me!

lol and you say he has a f'ed up attitude

He's always slightly trolling your best bet by far is to just let it slide and ignore such comments on forums cause if you get at them you just put yourself in a negative convo. Just ignore it it's not worth your time.

Sometimes you get worked up with someone and end up insulting them and it ends up looking like you are trolling too when you just responded angrily to a hater. Just avoid internet flaming on such low levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back