Do You Want Placements or Make Some Money $PAID PROJECTS$

PBA

Visionary
All artists,managers, labels of all genres if you're seeking tracks just list what you want & your budget little or small and post on my site with over 700 music producers of all styles from all around the world!! ITS FREE!! Producers Beat Auction

Come check out the list now of Artists that's PAYING for tracks!
www.producersbeatauction.com

Fo Sho Rice! Thanks for the support my dude...Just trying to help cats out.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Nah I'm good.

Before you start leaving negative comments do your research homie. I'm trying to help cats. I been there where you trying to be. I produced major rappers already. You're banging my shit in your deck. So you don't have to like our movement, how about don't post anything on my threads for starters.

Last edited:
Fo Sho Rice! Thanks for the support my dude...Just trying to help cats out.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Before you start leaving negative comments do your research homie. I'm trying to help cats. I been there where you trying to be. I produced major rappers already. You're banging my shit in your deck. So you don't have to like our movement, how about don't post anything on my threads for starters.

You sound butt hurt bro.

You sound butt hurt bro.

hahah you been trying to sell beats for 3 years! Get another career because with your ****ed up attitude nobody is going to buy your shitty ass tracks. Work in construction or something. This will be my last email reply to your punk ass. You will be backlisted in the industry trust me!

hahah you been trying to sell beats for 3 years! Get another career because with your ****ed up attitude nobody is going to buy your shitty ass tracks. Work in construction or something. This will be my last email reply to your punk ass. You will be backlisted in the industry trust me!

lol and you say he has a f'ed up attitude

I respect the hustle and im defiantly checking the site out! Damn listening to some hot track that auto played. That shit hot! Called jungle I think! Damn I gotta Step my game up! But Im signing up. Im trying to sell beats! For the dirt to start out just to get out here!
Ill sell 200,000 $5 leases if I have to! Or $12.99 Instrumental Beat CD's on Itunes threw CD Baby with like 30 instrumentals on each CD.
All beats registered with the states office and BMI and hope for a placement in the future for my kids or something! Check Me Out!!
Paper Hustles

any christian artists???????????

-Coach Antonio

Yes Coach any artist just send me exactly what you looking for your preferences etc..the producers on their are from all over 700 so far. The site is new and no cost. Just trying to help starving producers and artists to network. Send me a email of what you looking for to producersbeatauctionatlanta@gmail.com

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

I respect the hustle and im defiantly checking the site out! Damn listening to some hot track that auto played. That shit hot! Called jungle I think! Damn I gotta Step my game up! But Im signing up. Im trying to sell beats! For the dirt to start out just to get out here!
Ill sell 200,000 $5 leases if I have to! Or $12.99 Instrumental Beat CD's on Itunes threw CD Baby with like 30 instrumentals on each CD.
All beats registered with the states office and BMI and hope for a placement in the future for my kids or something! Check Me Out!!
Paper Hustles

Thanks fam for the support! Trying to help folks that's all.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Any artists no matter if its rock, gospel, rap, R&B, jazz..I'll post it on my site to all the producers. Send email to producersbeatauctionatlanta@gmail.com

Yeah I only sell beats to christian artists that is why I asked
will sign up

back to watch Ben 10 with my kids peace for the night

-Coach Antonio

I do work in construction lol you are a psychic. Sweet I'm blacklisted from the industry.

Nothing but repect! awesome ok...If I get some gospel artist requesting tracks will post and let you know. This is a new page we added so waiting for artists now to send what they are looking for. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Artists Fill this out [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Name:

Other:

Background:

Upcoming Project

Music Preference:

Explain in Detail what you want and how much you will to spend on a track (small or big), exclusive or non exclusive

Deadline:

Contact info:

email:

Phone:

Twitter:

Facebook:
[/FONT]

Peace fam, Why would you want to get backlisted? That mean nobody is going to use your beats.

That is awesome!

There is always a market for music. Most people focus on going into the very narrow field of urban music. But if I created rock music, getting blacklisted from the urban market would be of very little concern. Hip-hop/rap is just one market to work.

I think it would be great for most guys here to get blacklisted from urban music. They would then either be forced to learn more about music and create something different. Or they could be forced out of music and get a real job. The "hot producer" mentality is a very myopic game to play. Think bigger.

Get blackballed. It could change your life for the better.

Back