Do People Want Change?

Yup and this continues to prove that people are getting dumber.

I believe that statement. I think when Jay Z said he had to "dumb it down" he was a visionary.

Minds are being warped by some of these trash sites like WSHH. I look at them but I'm old enough to know how things work in the world. Tweens are on these sites looking at fights, backstage vlogs, strippers and everything else non-productive... and what happens is that they begin to gravitate towards the negative. I tell my kids if you see a fight going on, run in the other direction - don't run up to it. No good will come from it and you probably see it in somebody's phone or online anyway.

You read the comments on those sites and every other one is something negative, when people are anonymous they're more likely to reveal a side of themselves they wouldn't normally show. So when they're typing those negative comments... they're really expressing their value system and level of competence.

Hip Hop was created by the Government to oppress minorities. Yep, shole was.
World is getting dumb.

Government Official - "Don't stop that music, they'll ruin themselves... don't you get it? They raise their kids on it, their kids think drinking and smoking is super cool and end up being lazy or a felon and they're a non-factor as adults. They'll just be complainers on their couch or porch with no real power except YouTube video rants. Look at what that music did to our poor Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber and Amanda Bynes. Look at Kreayshawn and V Nasty... I say we implant some white rappers to stave off the trailer park riff raff. They loved Eminem... Do you want to lose your Benz, your boat, your golf club membership because the competition gets too thick? I don't ... Hip Hop Hooray!"

I totally agree with you. I feel like a lot of producers are either focused on becoming next Kanye West or Dr. Dre, or are desperate to get noticed that their music lacks character and originality. That's the real problem with music today; More conformity, less diversity. Producers/singers/rappers should take time to develop their own sound instead of passing someone else's sound as their own.

Back