Dirty trap beat! give it a listen plz

I like the organ kinda sound (or is it a sample of a woman screaming??). I don't like the kick or snare that much though. Sounds to weak if you ask me.

And the "she wasn't ready" sample is cut off really abrupt. Maybe put a small/short reverb over it to make it less sudden?

I like the organ kinda sound (or is it a sample of a woman screaming??). I don't like the kick or snare that much though. Sounds to weak if you ask me.

And the "she wasn't ready" sample is cut off really abrupt. Maybe put a small/short reverb over it to make it less sudden?
I like your feedback but wrong instrumental bro lol although i did go back and re edited that beat. Click on the link for the trap beat!

I like your feedback but wrong instrumental bro lol although i did go back and re edited that beat. Click on the link for the trap beat!

Oh haha my bad.

The Fear/Instrumental beat is more to my likings. I love the high pitched sample and the atmospheric feel to the bassline! Good werk ;)

the beat got some nice ambiance during it man, like it.
like the vocal that everytime pop up out it. grimey style. but some vocals are mayb too loud for the others.
but the beat is very cool. keep up the good work.

you can listen to my beat here, mayb u have some advice or lemme know what u think about it! :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/vamos-boiz-hey-allain-f4f-house-edm-462540/
I like it! I would say just lower the piano a bit and your fine! Good stuff!

Back