Vamos Boiz - Hey Allain (F4F!!) - House/EDM

Diejon

Hello guys,

I made a new track a couple days ago called 'Hey Allain'.
My mix is not so good as i hoped it would be but maybe you guys can give me some tips so i can work on it! :)

You can check it here!

Peace!

Thanks for your feedback:-)

your song it good and all, but how did you get so many plays on your song in 3 days wow lol but anyways really nice beat, i enjoyed listening to it

-my advice would be to lower the velocity of the piano part in the beginning just because it gets really aggressive, at least for me
-And it would sound really awesome if it had more drums or louder drums
-I like the piano melody
-the voice that comes in is a nice touch
-good quality beat overall

it sounds really cool, so good work :-)

i work with a friend of mine who has 1500 followers on Soundcloud, we're the Vamos Boiz and he reposted it on his own channel! :)

your song it good and all, but how did you get so many plays on your song in 3 days wow lol but anyways really nice beat, i enjoyed listening to it

-my advice would be to lower the velocity of the piano part in the beginning just because it gets really aggressive, at least for me
-I like the piano melody

i work with a friend of mine who has 1500 followers on Soundcloud, we're the Vamos Boiz and he reposted it on his own channel! :)

-I like the piano melody

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks man, i appreciate your comment! :)

Last edited:
The piano is a little overpowering. That synth needs some more space in the mix. Everything else needs more space in the mix now that I'm getting further into the beat. The build up is nice though. Yeah the piano is still too strong. The kick/bass should be the focal point of the beat. I think a more definitive drop would do the beat wonders. The whole thing feels like a really long build up to me. Maybe it's the chord progression you used, but I'm still waiting for it to really drop lol.

I really like the intensity of the track and the piano is pretty awesome. I do feel that it becomes a little too much by the end of the song. I think it would be nice if it changed in intensity or was filtered a little bit here and there to mix it up. Also, I'd suggest finding a different kick sample. The one you have works really well but I think it would benefit from one with a little more character and maybe a little different sounding low end then the one you picked. Anyways, that's super nitpicky, sorry haha... Overall, I really like it, I just think it would benefit from a little more variation here and there to make it less repetitive. On another rambling side note, I like the vocal sample, it fits really well imo.

Here's a link if you're doing f4f
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...i-made-beat-thoughts-f4f-462623/#post49723559

sorry it took me 2 days to respond to you.

i love house music, so this is right up my alley. i like your choice of sounds, like you said the mix could be better but honestly its not bad at all. it sounds clean to me. wish i could have heard the vocals a little bite better (can't tell what it says), maybe should have a put a sick drop in there. also the oepning sound (piano chords?) you should have dropped them at some points either, they were through out the whole track if i recall. but i liked it anyway nice good uplifting feel.

nice job buddy

eS-Kay

Took me a few days but I'm listening now :)

I like the track I feel like that piano is kinda Overpowering and it gets in the way of the synths and I like the synths in it so TURN THAT SHIT UP!
with a better or turned down piano I can deff see people rocking to this! GOOD JOB MAN!!!!

nice beat and you hit the nail on the head for this type of music...

the piano is a little overpowering, the vocals need to be turned up to me (im listening on apple headphones) and also i would of loved to hear a break down of just some ambient sounds with the vocals and that big build up again. it really missed this part.

overall good attempt

its a okey track :P not my taste of house music. but keep up the good work man :)

the track is catch and def has that club-y feel to it. the comment on the piano is good. maybe pulled back and a bit of variation on the velocity to give it a bit of rhythmic melody as well, since it stays quite consistent. its quite bright for my taste, but I feel with the "EDM" that sorta seems to be the point. I'd also try some sidechain compression to get your kick to stand out a bit more.
Here's one i just finished with some similar aspects. Lemme know what you think when you get some free time.

Pretty good, nice vocals/voices. i used to use the nexus "dancepiano2k7" i think its called...its just over used man, if you are using it then plz dont do the same mistake i did...over-use it... also i see that ur working with a pretty famous person on soundcloud, good luck man:D ur lucky to have a friend like that

My "weird drop" track... tell me what u think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RwkYdg6Elc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
This is a really good song man. The sounds you used were really good and the arrangement is good as well. Only critique is the piano becomes fatiguing after awhile...but other than that, good job!

Sorry it took a while to return the feed!

I think the concept for the song is great, but it just sounds like one long build up to me. The song doesn't have any real structure I feel. I like what you have made so far! I think the song would benefit if it had a contrasting or varied section to it. Keep it up!

This is not my kind of music but I can tell it's well produced technique-wise.

The paino's too prominent if you ask me, or maybe too repetitive.
build-up makes the "drop" sound a bit weak.

I like the cut voice sample.

Again, this is not my cup of tea, so I might be missing the point of some ingredients of your beat.
Good beat overall though!

Back