deRaNged Mastering(Reason 4.0) Download here.

I also has been using this for a while and i think it is dope. Thanks to Deranged :cheers:

Simply make sure everything in your beat is below clipping, add the combinator patch to your master output, and turn down the overall volume until the track isn't sounding distorted.

...im new to the craft, and i had to ask- what is clipping and what do you mean by "below clipping" ? thanks in advance!

btw- much thanks for this patch :cheers:

^^^"Clipping" is caused by audio exceeding 0db resulting in digital distortion due to the audio exceeding 0db simply being disregarded by whatever you're using. So if you have a drum at -6db you're able to hear every aspect of it. If you have it at +2db, everything above 0db is cutoff.

In reason, as long as the meters in your mixer are in the red and yellow, they're fine. if any of them are in the red, they're "clipping".

good looking...as a "new" reason user i can use this...up until now i was just using it as a module for live...i might even try to make a beat completely in reason now....

^^^"Clipping" is caused by audio exceeding 0db resulting in digital distortion due to the audio exceeding 0db simply being disregarded by whatever you're using. So if you have a drum at -6db you're able to hear every aspect of it. If you have it at +2db, everything above 0db is cutoff.

In reason, as long as the meters in your mixer are in the red and yellow, they're fine. if any of them are in the red, they're "clipping".

thanks again. its much appreciated for the knowledge.

http://tinyurl.com/ykjhsfe

Here's an updated version.

Contents:
deRaNged Mastering Suite - Combinator Patch for cleaning up finished reason track to export in higher quality directly out of Reason.Simply make sure everything in your beat is below clipping, add the combinator patch to your master output, and turn down the overall

volume until the track isn't sounding distorted.

deRaNged Template - A full Template to start songs with. Already set up for a clean mix with Aux 1-4 chained to Reverb, Chorus, Delay, and LP Filter. Simply load your sounds and mix using the Aux's as you go. Track 1 of the mixer is already EQ'd and Filtered for Drums.

good looking out deranged. gonna use this right now.. yo you know how you say to keep levels high green low yellow on the master ? well i'm doing that and for some reason if i import the entire wav in reaper or audition (daws i use) its clipping.. any idea how i can fix that?

does it have anything to do with me using onboard sound?

good looking out deranged. gonna use this right now.. yo you know how you say to keep levels high green low yellow on the master ? well i'm doing that and for some reason if i import the entire wav in reaper or audition (daws i use) its clipping.. any idea how i can fix that?

does it have anything to do with me using onboard sound?

It's probably a problem in your mastering suite.

oh ok i'll see if it does the same with deranged's template

btw how did you eq channel 1 on the mixer for the drums i don't see a eq attached to it

Hey, why can't I download this from z#share? Everytime I click download now and wait for the countdown, it says click here and I just keep getting taken to the original download page.

Hi i am new to reason and i would like to know witch folder do the mastering suite go in. do i put it in the template folder also? thanks

aye man i just tried using it with a piano meoldy and its very distorted. the drums and clap arent distorted,but the piano is. oh and i read the post about clipping and the levels arent hitting red,but the out clipping in the lower left corner says its clipping.

Back