deRaNged Mastering(Reason 4.0) Download here.

http://www.z*share.net/download/53510366002d69e0/

remove the *

This has been around for a while, but lots of people have been asking for it in PMs. Think it would be easier to provide a link(now that I've learned to use zshurr.

Contents :

deRaNged Mastering Suite - Combinator Patch for cleaning up finished reason track to export in higher quality directly out of Reason.
Simply make sure everything in your beat is below clipping, add the combinator patch to your master output, and turn down the overall volume until the track isn't sounding distorted.

deRaNged Template - A full Template to start songs with. Already set up for a clean mix with Aux 1 & 2 chained to Reverb and Chorus. Simply load your sounds and mix as you go.

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
^^^Cool, I'll check that out.
I've been using the template and I think it's excellent but why isn't the click track on? I mean if your laying down keyboard lines without a backing you need a click, and the loop is on so it does not really make sense to be me.

Last edited:
lol, just turn on the click. I usually start beats with a simple drumline or some sequence of timed events(sample loop, sequenced sounds in the Matrix/RP-8/Redrum, ect.). On the rare occasion I get a melody in my head from start, I just hit the click button, but I guess I'm used to playing in over some type of foundation. Just my own way of doing things I guess.

WillOldham said:
I've been using the template and I think it's excellent but why isn't the click track on? I mean if your laying down keyboard lines without a backing you need a click, and the loop is on so it does not really make sense to be me.
it would have taken you less time to turn the metronome on and save the template then it would to type a post about it. LOL. it's ok if you do stuff on ur own, deranged won't be mad if you alter the template to suit ur needs, in fact, i'm sure thats what he posted it for.
LevLove

why is it when I export my beat out of reason using the deranged mastering into protools its registered so loud ..how do I mix a clear clean beat without adjusting anything in my DAW

I've got the ceiling on that limiter pumping. For the best results, you wanna keep your mixes in the "high yellows" and "low greens" before they run through that preset.

RickySaL said:
its a cool foundation. i did some tweaking to fit my use
I ultimately end up tweaking it for every beat I do. So it's not anything set in concrete. Just a foundation.

Last edited:
okay just wondering.. cause it gets even louder and kinda distorted when I import it in pro tools..is there something else I need to do

jroc2008 said:
okay just wondering.. cause it gets even louder and kinda distorted when I import it in pro tools..is there something else I need to do
Just turn the vol down until it's no longer distorted. If you're rewiring to PT, you may want to bypass that limiter and use one inside PT. This template was made w/the intension of exporting a quality mix directly out of Reason.

If you're rewiring to PT, I'm sure you're adding other stuff inside PT, so you may want to take some stuff off.

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
http://www.z*share.net/download/53510366002d69e0/

remove the *

This has been around for a while, but lots of people have been asking for it in PMs. Think it would be easier to provide a link(now that I've learned to use zshurr.

Contents :

deRaNged Mastering Suite - Combinator Patch for cleaning up finished reason track to export in higher quality directly out of Reason.
Simply make sure everything in your beat is below clipping, add the combinator patch to your master output, and turn down the overall volume until the track isn't sounding distorted.

deRaNged Template - A full Template to start songs with. Already set up for a clean mix with Aux 1 & 2 chained to Reverb and Chorus. Simply load your sounds and mix as you go.

You're the man, man. Thanks a lot for this. You officially have my respect

^^^ Thats what you call a "Freudian slip" lmao.... Just turn it on and save it on top of itself so it will be... say thx and move on man....lmao...

Back