Demi Lovato Auto Tune call out X Factor

MrWonderful

Didn't know really where else to put this but since so many R&B singers use auto tune figured I'd put it here.

Anyone else find this funny as hell?

Demi needs a slap, she couldnt even make a comeback lol. Spears is just mad because she uses autotune too, and Reid just wants to bang Demi

I like The Voice better. It tends to have better singers but as for the X Factor ok I'm not familiar with Demi Lovato so does she really use Auto Tune? Her voice sounds annoying in this clip.

I guess I'll have to tune in to see what that guy actually sounded like.

I do think if you're going to judge someone on their singing you should be a great singer yourself or have a history of putting out top perfromers

I like The Voice better. It tends to have better singers but as for the X Factor ok I'm not familiar with Demi Lovato so does she really use Auto Tune? Her voice sounds annoying in this clip.

I guess I'll have to tune in to see what that guy actually sounded like.

I do think if you're going to judge someone on their singing you should be a great singer yourself or have a history of putting out top perfromers

I've actually never heard her use auto-tune but maybe I'm wrong.

I've actually never heard her use auto-tune but maybe I'm wrong.

Everyone uses auto-tune (pitch correction) to varying degrees. Well except Keyshia Cole. Her team apparently hasn't discovered it yet. lol

To be honest, that computerized perfect sound is the "in" thing right now. Not the T-Pain sound, but the perfect pitch sound.

It's annoying to me, honestly.

Look at Simon, he gave that laugh you give when you don't necessarily disagree with something even if it was an insult lol.

To be honest, that computerized perfect sound is the "in" thing right now. Not the T-Pain sound, but the perfect pitch sound.

That computerised perfect pitch thing has been in for a while (the last 15 years at least) - they even edit orchestral recordings now to fix "off" notes.

I much prefer auto-tune as an effect, much in the way Cher used it early on; that kind of use is quirky and maybe annoying if overdone, but certainly much more musical than the way it is used at the moment.

And yes, Simon, was having the "my-god you've got balls to tell it to her face" laugh going on. The others were way to defensive for it to be not true. A shame we did not get to hear him in this clip - might just go dig it up now.......

Everyone uses auto-tune (pitch correction) to varying degrees. Well except Keyshia Cole. Her team apparently hasn't discovered it yet. lol

It's annoying to me, honestly.

I've never heard her use it live.

Back