Dark/Grimey Instrumental + Rap - KaleX - 100% F4F

Kal X

Hey FP, I've been off the boards for some time just writing and creating. Here's something I did a little while ago, let me know what you think. I did the beat, the rap, and the mix so comment on everything.

Drop links and I'll return feed

Also, leave some love on Soundcloud if you're feelin it!

I really dig the lyricsm and flow man you got some bars. Works really well with the beat brother. Keep it up and thanks for the feed!

Very good and I like the style you were going for here cause it came out well. My only thing is with some of the lines that you said I would have only kept the pitched down vocals on removed the regular vocals to add a certain affect, but that's more of a personal preference thing. However it was still very good tho and I mean that for both the beat and the lyrics.

Last edited:
your flow fits this track very well. gotta give you props for doing everything involved in this track. great job man! stop stop. keem em coming brother.

That bass line is deep man! It borders on some of the frequencies being to low, maybe just because my speakers suck though, otherwise your rap is tight, even though some of the vocal distorting effects has a somewhat weird sound to them in some places. The beat is very dark and simple, but you do not notice there is not alot going on except for that great little piano. Simplicity is sometimes the best, I dig it! Keep it up, man

F4F: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-hop-boom-bap-instrumental-always-f4f-477480/

I like that bass .. makes the beat, vocals mesh well with the beat & lyrics on point to me .. Keep this up foreal i like

Thanks for the feed

i like the beat and i like your flow and lyrics, i think you are great. Hit me up if ud like to work together sme time

thanks guys! Hammrough I've got some collabs in the works right now, but maybe sometime in the future.

^thanks man returning now. I was going for kind of an unsettling feeling here so maybe that's what you're referring to.

Yo you got loose on this tho! Technically everything is there. Good mix. Knocking drums. Deep bass. And your voice cuts and flow right through. Good work.

You can check out my work in the sig. I did the beat and the homie Vegas rhymin on the joint. Drop a line on that cloud, I'll do the same for you. 1hunnit.

Back