Chevy Camaro vs Dodge Challenger looks. (Just saw the 2010 Camaro on the road!!)

What looks better

• Total voters
Everyone around here has been driving those Camaros around.

I stick with foreign cars.

I'd love me an older M3. Too bad they require premium octane which is alot more cash.

Last edited:
My top 3 dream cars in order:

1 Aston Martin Vanquish
aston_martin_vanquish.jpg

2 RR Phantom
rolls-royce-phantom-vs-hongqi-hqd.jpg

3 Shelby Series 1
series1_1.jpg

Last edited:
Mmmmm, that aston martin is NICE! Not a big fan of phantoms though. I would love to drive a shelby though.

Naw nevermind. I still gotta go with the mero because of it's new factor. Everyone knows about mustangs and camaros but nobody really knows too much about challengers and they don't look as good in real life like they do in that close up photo I posted that happened to be shot from the best possible angle. The front is overall too low in proportion. Plus the camero will get more people noticing and talking about it just cuz it's brand new and it's a more famous car. Plus it's a Chevy.

Last edited:
Naw nevermind. I still gotta go with the mero because of it's new factor. Everyone knows about mustangs and camaros but nobody really knows too much about challengers and they don't look as good in real life like they do in that close up photo I posted that happened to be shot from the best possible angle. The front is overall too low in proportion. Plus the camero will get more people noticing and talking about it just cuz it's brand new and it's a more famous car. Plus it's a Chevy.

lol you speak much blasphemy. Challengers look way dope in person.
2nd, you should buy a car because you like it, not because of what other people will think about you man you are ass backwards.
3rd. you say "it's a chevy" like that means anything lol. Now if it was a Koenigsegg that would be one thing, but a chevy? lol. nah.

The Phantom is nice, but lmao @ the Chinese fake.
I would get a Drophead Coupe instead of the sedan.

david-beckham-rolls-royce-phantom-drophead-coupe.jpg

That's David Beckham in one.
SHA-POW!

I don't know why, but I prefer the V8 Vantage over the Vanquish.

aston_martinv8vantage.jpg

Damn I cant belive this thread, just last night I saw both new cars ( camaro/challenger ) line up and race, the challenger won by alot, but I suspect the camaro driver had no idea what he was doing behing the wheel, he just sat there spinning while the challenger launched perfect and took off like a rocket. Myself I think the camaro looks like ass. The challenger on the other hand, I would have sex with that car..

big pete now this is the second thread i see u posted that picture, something is seriously wrong with you. some weird obsession is goin on with u my dude. i can understand u thinkin its funny, i guess, and postin it once. ur just posting it everywhere, and it makes no sense at all. we should have a ****in age limit on this site man. its been gettin ridiculous as of late.

^ Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

That is just ****in nuts!
Dudes at the lights won't know you're about to smoke em when that light turns green.

yes he will, look at the thing!! the damn rear wheels are bigger than I am.

not to mention the sound of the v10.

This is the ultimate sleeper!!!

0404_04z+Ford_Focus+Passenger_Side_Front_View.jpg

0404_03z+Ford_Focus+Engine_Bay_View.jpg

0404_06z+Ford_Focus+Chassis_View.jpg

0404_05z+Ford_Focus+Front_Interior_view._jpg.jpg

yes, that is the entire svt cobra drive train some how fitting in this small focus!!! 470 hp!!! not to mention most of the cobra suspension!! all this with out modifying the body or the interior. It looks almost stock, until you pop the hood.

http://www.modified.com/roadtests/0404scc_ati_terminator_ford_focus/index.html

this is nuts!!!

and for the record, I own a focus. it's a pos. but this would only be for fun, wiping smirks off of corvette and porshe owners faces.

lol... My guys Nova is boarded out and has a take off that's cheek flapping but that charger'll probably push my hairline back...

Back