Chevy Camaro vs Dodge Challenger looks. (Just saw the 2010 Camaro on the road!!)

What looks better

• Total voters
I agree, except pre-73 american. favorite car is still a 68 charger

Unfortunately they don't make them like they used to. Sure you can still get a hemi in your dodge, but it's typically a watered down piece of junk that doesn't begin to compare to their older counterparts that put American Muscle on the map.

SHAPOW!!!
ds-gtr-proto-official-001.jpg

Between the two Chevy's I'd take the Challenger though.

I'm just waiting to see what craps out first on my '05 Silverado. I'm thinking water pump.

Here's an absurd but related article : Papa John's Founder pays 250k for his old Camaro

Last edited:
Remember guys... there's no recession in Japan/Germany/AU/etc...
Audi_A4_SilverLED_.jpg
Audi_A4Interiorl.jpg

We have a recession in Aus, just not as bad lol.

That Audi A4 is ****in bangin.
I drive an Alfa 156, and I'm telling you, you can't go wrong with an Italian or German vehicle.

ARcompressore%20300BHP.jpg

My next purchase will be the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4...lol
I would cop the Challenger though, and a 67-8 Mustang Fastback.

mump_0810_01_z+1967_mustang_fastback+front_view.jpg

Hey K-1ne, Thats pretty damn nice... The grill is great and ugly at the same time... I would drive that all day just for the "you don't know bout this" value of it...lol Look'n at your tires I'm reminded I gotta spend way too much in my tires right now. The dealer refuses to put anything but Pirelli tires on it or it voids my extended warranty... They really know how to stick it to you...lol $1,300US all the way around every 30-40k miles. I actually considered a SAAB at first but the $100 oil changes fixed that...

ARcompressore%20300BHP.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is actually stock lol, but I will throw some black 18"s on it once I get some money, like these:
Fin7Black.jpg

Wow @ only Pirelli tires.
The more rare the car is, the more money it will cost just do do simple maintenance shyt.
That's the worst part about Europeans.

And that GTR has a mean stance on the road.
Bytch just demands respect when you see it.

vanq_photography_matte_nissan_gt_r_image004.jpg

That's the Nissan GTR with it's 480 Japanese horses and twin turbos.

I saw an R8 like vladb posted at a local kebab spot where we chill sometimes lol.
A $250,000 car in a not so good area.

480 Japanese horses? And I bet it's still has good fuel economy!!! What's the top speed? 220? guesing 0-60 is in the 12s. damn. I want to drive that car.

Top speed is 192 mph, 0-60 mph in 3.3 sec and average fuel economy is 18 mpg.
Loose figures, but it's around there.

They call it Godzilla for a reason lol.

damn! 18mpg for a 'race' car is insane!! I want that car!!!

But truthfully this is my modern day dream car:

car2.jpg

car31.jpg

car41.jpg

2009 BMW Alpina B7 Bi-Turbo
507 hp
0-60 in 4.7 seconds
top speed 174 (electronic limiter)

slower yes, but this is a family car. 4 door sedan. It's the 7 series but faster!

Gotdamn that's crazy!
7 series on steroids.
Imagine throwing the kids in that lol.

I'm a big fan of the BMW M5, and that would probably be my daily driver if I could afford it.

currency-motor-cars-bmw-m5-2007-740.jpg

That V10 has a crazy sound.

Back