Cassidy vs. Meek Mill.....

Meek dissing Cassidy is like Justin Bieber dissing Tupac

That's what I'm saying, whoever says otherwise probably just started getting into Hip-Hop about a year ago, ur image of rap is Nikki Minaj, Meek Mill, Tyga and Drake.

Cassidy is an MC, he actually raps, has bars for daysssss, clever bars, he's one of the best at what he does.
Meek Mill just makes music, Gagnam Style

Cassidy already won by default. He was able to use Meek Mill to push his name back to the forefront (even if its just for a couple of weeks) after being absolutely irrelevant for about 8 years.

Mission accomplished.

Word though, it's clear everyone thinks Cass is the better rapper, it's very black and white IMO.

For the few who say Meek, you know no better, it's not your fault, time will tell.

For people to say Cassidy won..........majority are bias. You can't win a rap battle against someone who sounds like an East Coast rapper from late 90s.........that's all I'm saying. Yall are bias....so it really don't matter.

Rick Ross ended 50 Cents rap career.............see......the truth hurts so people don't really speak on that...they speak on "Officer Ricky to cover up the fact that 50 Cent got his career done in by a dude from the south.

And that's not saying Rick Ross ended 50s career because I never believed in that type of bullshit for any battle......just saying how got damn biased people are. If Rick Ross wasn't hot right now....you same Cassidy dickriders would be the same 50 cent dickriders talking bout including Rick Ross in the names of people who's career he ended.

Bias folks. Yall are the ones that pretty much made me hate rappers like Cassidy and other battlers. Because they use a played out "standard" boring ass flow. Like rap suppose to have some kind of staged standard to determine who wins. Which in turn makes you give other rappers no credit for being original. Cassidy trying to use a Nas flow and shit.

Dude should be comparing Cassidy to Justin Bieber. That's how backwards yall ass is. What songs would Justin Bieber most likely make as a rapper?

This ole Friendly Koala Bear voice ass nigga........featuring Justin Bieber on the remix. FOH.

Last edited:
Legal Dollaz is right. Cassidy won. If he can drop a real song right now while people are talking about him, he really wins.

He had never even crossed my mind until this "beef".

... why is Meek Mill concerned about battling? That Summer Madness 2 got him all hyped up or something.

^^^Cassidy release a song right now........he still lose. There is no big names for him to hide behind. Cassidy ain't shit by himself. He gone keep fuucking around and end up like Canibus. He took a "gamble" and won. Maybe Meek had sympathy for the sucka. He could've pulled a Drake or a J.Cole on him and ignored him.

Meek Mill.......real ass nigga for that. More points up for looking out for a nobody from his home town.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

You're crazy dog,
Cass would body Meek Mill with bars, no questions asked. Not even a competition, that's why Meek backed out to begin with.
Now he's trying to throw jabs and make a 1-2 diss tracks, but more on a persoanl level now. He's mad Cass stepped up on the battel tip and made him look like a loser, if he said yes, he'd get shamed by Cass and his ish would go down, by him not taking the battle he looks kind of weak, but now he's throwing jabs at him on a personal level, to make up for punking out.

He's just throwing Cass dirty low blows, it's like when you get frustrated, and you go low. That can be applied to every day life lol
Meeks a joker, I used to be on him hard, but without those beats he ain't saying much really. Meek be yelling on every track...

Cass would body Meek
Swizz would body Jahlil

Swizz is more of a musician, Jahlil is good on the mouse...they don't compare.

You obviously don't really take in music, just the fact that you're refering to what kind of beat Meek Mill would be on, helping him win the battle is weak.
How bout they battle no beats???
Cass will have you scratching your head saying, damn the ni**a clever.
Meek will be shouting in your face with that same flow saying nothing...you'd be looking for the beat to drop

STFU with that bullshit. Whipe that Cassidy sperm off yo mouth. If you heard one rapper of Cassidy's kind do it....YOU'VE HEARD THEM ALL!!! And his voice sucks.......wow man.....I said it before....it don't take much to please you suckas. Help him out then. It's enough of you MFers to help him go platinum.....on something.

Last edited:
^^^Cassidy release a song right now........he still lose. There is no big names for him to hide behind. Cassidy ain't shit by himself. He gone keep fuucking around and end up like Canibus. He took a "gamble" and won. Maybe Meek had sympathy for the sucka. He could've pulled a Drake or a J.Cole on him and ignored him.

Meek Mill.......real ass nigga for that. More points up for looking out for a nobody from his home town.

You don't even know what you're talking about, they don't have to battel we already Cassidy is a better rapper. We're talking lyricsm content, flow, delivery. I bump Meek Mill all the time but he still has yet to really impress me with lyrics. You can't be serious.
He makes sick songs, he gets sick beats, he's selling records, he's part of todays geenration, but that doesn't mean he can rap better then Cass.

Justin Bieber could put out a rap song right now that would probably be one of the biggerst record ever, because of the time. That wouldn't even put Bieber in the Top 10000 rappers. What you're saying mean nothing, if Meek could win the battle would already happen.

And how the hell did Rick Ross end 50's career? 50 was already pretty much gone from the game... Again you can't compare the two.

How can you crush someones career or hurt them when they have way more money then you and is still making as much if not much more then you.
50 has way more hits then Ross, will have more hits then Ross, he has more money then Ross, he still makes as much money as Ross and he puts in half the effort.

Don't get me wrong I love Ross too, but don't agree with any of that. You can't body someone who is already not doing big things. They just batted up Rick Ross boy at the awards too.

It's nothing to Cassidy, he's been around over 20 years now what do you expect lol Chief Queef could probably get more love from people like you, if he got into it with Cass, wouldn't mean nothing.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Dude above talking off that bath salts...
No ones Dick riding cass, I don't even listen to dude any more, I've heard him drop bars though, freestyles that are crazy, he doesn't even make music any more.
Any one sidding with cass is answering the basic question of who raps better...it's not rocket science.

Cass has a NAS flow? wow lol

Even people in the rap game who are neutral say Cass would win, so what are u talking about.

No ones talking about him going platinum or even touching the radio.

The question is "who would win in a rap battle?'

Waste Man lol

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

I like Meek Mill better then Cassidy, I have all Meeks stuff, I bump it all the time, he's who I listen to today, not as much cause he's boring me but you get the point. This is not a Cassidy fan club.
Freeway, do you like his voice? does he bug you? he has no hits though?
Meek would body him right? He's been waiting on this day since he was 16.

Dreams and Nightmares was garbage lol didn't even make it on the top 20 Album list for 2012. Was dissapointed, I'm sure you where too, or maybe it's cause he dropped around the same time Kendrick Lamar did. lol

^^^^^^^^^^ Yup agreed, as most people would.
Meek Mill has better songs today, yes he does, it's cause it's his time.
Cass is a better rapper

Bra... Its over. An you can tell he dissed him jus as a friend. Once again, listen to the words not the beats, its called a real diss lol. If Meek come back wit another diss its gon get ugly

Bra... Its over. An you can tell he dissed him jus as a friend. Once again, listen to the words not the beats, its called a real diss lol. If Meek come back wit another diss its gon get ugly

Exactly, Cass doesn't have to try, he's using baby lines cause he knows it ain't serious. He'll use better bars as needed.
Even if Cassidy is not relevant, he could still put out a diss record that will kill Meek.

like I said, Cassidy wins hands down, end of discussion.

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

buddy taking this thread a lil too serious though. LMAO

How can you be the better rapper if you don't make better music.

Everyone "agrees" Cass won the battle with a 10 minute dragging song you never want to listen to again after you heard it once without any serious bars to it. We say stuff like "he coulda bodied Meek, you can tell he didn't wanna let him have it".

Yet he poured out everything in a boring 10 minute diss that by "battle guidelines" was better because it adressed Meek more directly while meek just "made a hot song".

What's funny is, anyone who really knows anything about Cass knows Cass can't say but so much because there's not much to say, Meek's the "realler dude", he's "on right now", and "Philly is on his side". They'd also realize Meek spoke directly on alot of stuff that can go over your head if you don't know Cass' situation so they just sound like random babbling.

I can't remember 1 hot bar from Cass' diss, just a buncha people rooting for the underdog. Jay's "Super Ugly" was a better diss, and it costed him the most epic rap battle in history.

I'm not saying Meek won, I'm saying how you gonna call it a hands down win with such weak bars from both sides. If anything, they both lost to themselves. At least Meek made a good song in the process.

Last edited:

Everyone "agrees" Cass won the battle with a 10 minute dragging song you never want to listen to again after you heard it once without any serious bars to it. We say stuff like "he coulda bodied Meek, you can tell he didn't wanna let him have it".

Yet he poured out everything in a boring 10 minute diss that by "battle guidelines" was better because it adressed Meek more directly while meek just "made a hot song".

What's funny is, anyone who really knows anything about Cass knows Cass can't say but so much because there's not much to say, Meek's the "realler dude", he's "on right now", and "Philly is on his side". They'd also realize Meek spoke directly on alot of stuff that can go over your head if you don't know Cass' situation so they just sound like random babbling.

I can't remember 1 hot bar from Cass' diss, just a buncha people rooting for the underdog. Jay's "Super Ugly" was a better diss, and it costed him the most epic rap battle in history.

I'm not saying Meek won, I'm saying how you gonna call it a hands down win with such weak bars from both sides. If anything, they both lost to themselves. At least Meek made a good song in the process.

Another simple answer, because you make better songs doesn't mean you're a better rapper.
How can you even ask questions like that?
P.Diddy makes better songs too, is he a better rapper?
Bow Wow? Tyga? Gucci? Flocka?

making songs is not rapping, doesn't make you an MC.

Meek Mills diss song was trash, it sounded like 100% of his other songs,the more I listen to him the less I'm feeling him.

If Meek was a better rapper he would have taken the battle,
him saying Cassidy is not relevant is his cop out, it's why he's dissing him now, to make himself look like less a punk.

Who was he expecting to battle when he made that offer???
ASAP Rocky...
Drake...
Tyga...
Nikki Minaj...

Cause if Mook wanted to battle, he'd say he's not popping too right?

Meek is wack, doesn't even have a classic yet.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

You can't think of one hot bar from Cass?

I got smokers that will roast you for a half a gram
I be smoking in the open like it's Amsterdam
I been in $hit since there was $hit in my pampers man
Since a buck, I been buck like tamper man
Ye I'm small, but I ball like the answer man
You just stuff ball in your jaw like hamster man...

I can give you bars for daysssss, that's what Cass does, stop hating
Anyone who talks about Cass says he's known for "BARS"
yet you say he has no bars...

I can't remember one hot bar from Meek!!!

By what you wrote, I hope your as good as Big-L and 2pac combined..... Cassidy killed that. How can you call it boring ? Meek Mill is hot on the radio right now, but that does not mean he is a better ''song maker''. He just has a good promotion & marketing team. Listen to Cassidys mixtapes, he got ill songs too just not promoted right. Tell me a Meek Millz song that is better than ''Over & Over'' by cassidy. I bet you never even heard of that song or heard that mixtape it was on.

Meek makes better songs, better hooks, and has a way better ear for beats than Cassidy by far. I'd rather bump shyt like this than any Cassidy song sorry.....

See Cassidy battle a real battle rapper got dammit! Last time I checked........beating weak ass rappers don't give you credit. Somebody mention Freeway.......is you kidding me? lol! Hell.....YOU CAN BODY FREEWAY IN A FREESTYLE BATTLE!

O.K....who else has Cassidy bodied? Somebody said he ended plenty of people's careers....lmao.....come on with some other dudes names.

Til then.....this dude is better than Cassidy.

He got bars!

But Lil Zane would eat his ass up!!!!! Hitem up style!!!!

Last edited:
Back