Cassidy vs. Meek Mill.....

Bro you are dumb as hell is any one reading what this guy just said? Bro these are called DISSES because your supposed to DISS and DESTORY your ****ing opponent and diss isn't called HIT RECORD MAKING TIME. You are saying meek can STOOP down to cassidys level? Um more like step up to his level you trash ass. Anyone and their grandma can flow its not hard at all I got 6th graders that can spit flows better than 60% of rappers out its nothing special the only thing special is making bars better than others THAT IS SOMETHING NOT EVERYONE CAN DO. REAL HIPHOP is about the bars, the bars comes along with flows and other things. If real hip hop to you means bumping music then you are complete dipshit. When you are making disses you are now in a battle rap moment because it is a battle hence the whole point of it being a ****ing diss.

I'd like to touch up on something you speak as if meek could stoop down to cassidys level LOL, meek mills couldn't even make the bars that cassidy writes so he couldn't stoop down or step up to his level if he wanted to. Does anyone agree that the stupid line you just put up
"LL COOL J IS HARD AS HELL" is NOT even good? You were dead serious saying that is better than the shit cassidy says I hope you are joking oh wait your not because you said it yourself your serious. You really are trash I hope you don't rap because your probably garbage as ****.

What do I expect in a diss?
#1 dissing the ****ing oppenet which meek mills obviously sucks dick at doing.
#2 I expect punchlines or at least some crazy bars that is the whole point of trying to destroy your opponent.
#3 I expect people to bring up things to make the other person look like a fool.
#4 I expect the other person to get shit on

So what did meek mill do in that diss song I posted up? He did none of that so pretty much all that garbage ass disser did was make a regular song for fags like you to bump. Meek mills is good at making songs he is not good at making crazy bars or disses so please call me so I can teach you how to rap. In fact I hope you rap, I pray you rap because I would love to shit on you with the microphone, in fact you are so dumb that I would go so crazy with my bars I will make you not even want to try me. The challenge is up for a piece of trash like you, my mic should be in and my audio interface will be in soon to if you want I will shit on you just for fun to show you the difference between a piece of garbage lines like you and meek mills have vs lines that real mc's with bars.

You want to know whats funny I clearly told you TO POINT OUT THE BARS THAT MEEK MILLS SAID THAT WAS AMAZING OR GOOD IN THAT DISS? Funny your dumbass couldn't list any or point any out because the whole thing was garbage. Go back to spitting your abc's and one rhyme bars kid. When you want shit on just let me know because you know nothing about rap. I wouldn't even get so mad if you wern't so dumb the sad thing is you are dead serious I can't ****ing wait to show my friend this dumb ass post you put up about meek mills Vs cassidy, if you were on the streets people would laugh at you. And if you reply make sure to list those bars that meek mills said that was so good. I wish other people with a brain was reading this stuff I really hope the other people on the forum arn't like you thinking that weak ass LL COOL J bar was super hot when it was so basic and garbage. Listen to these bars that will shit on meek mills entire verses, come back when you learned something because I learn of the best I don't go trying to study some weak as bars from meek mills.

- I'm hungry as a south african with flies stuck to his face
- You can either get buck or get your ass jumped, the only trigga you touch is on a gas pump.
- Big heads come flying through your door like casper
- I'll put chalk around your head like a pool stick
- You wearing jerseys but mines is a throw back and yours is a starter.
CLICK POW GET THESE ****AS OFF ME.
Come back when meek mills can make 30 verses better than 4 bars of banks.
Also do you ever notice the only people who complain about bars are the people that can't make good bars? Name me anyone who can spit crazy bars for bar who have said the shit that you say. Exactly nobody who is good bar for bar will ever say the stupid things you say its only the garbage ones that complain because they can't get on someone else level or go bar for bar with'em. YAY for meek mills putting up a diss but when cassidy puts up a diss and shits all over that lame diss meek did don't cry saying oh it doesn't count because he put his diss up 2nd. Meek mills had his change to write bars for his diss if thats the best he got then too bad for him you can't rush bars if cassidy wants to take more time to make bars better or not do it thats up to him but everyone knows that cassidy will shit on mills even the mills fans know it. You seem like a meek dick rider instead of a fan because if you go on that lame diss video LOOK AT THE COMMENTS notice all the people saying cassidy will wreck meek and thats on his own video.

If you want to test me come at me here lets see how long it takes you to beat 2 bars I thought of in about 40 seconds.
1 - How you gonna clap me kid you ain't even a FOOT TALL,
2 - Plus I'm suited up to throw bullets like a FOOT BALL, TEAM,
3 - Find me in a two eleven let the ****IN STEEL GLEAM,
4 - Holdin up the building like a mother****IN STEEL BEAM.

oh shit I added 2 extra bars just to show that meek mills is soo lame when you want to talk about bars for bars I could think of 4 bars in 1 minute that was better than his whole diss GTFO of here with that meek mills lame ness. I'm glad I'll be posting up rap tutorials for youtube to show people who to rap because you'll need it!

Last edited:
Philly Rapper Ar-Ab Talks Cassidy vs Meek Mill! Talks Catching A Murder For Cass & He Didn't Put No Money In His Pocket, Says Meek Mill A Real N*gga, Cass Being Scared To Fight Gillie Da Kid & Jim Jones + More

Last edited:
I'm rollin' with arab like I said earlier but i dont really care to be forreal witcha',,, but seem like he just said it all.. New years eve they got a crib full of dudes Please tell me they goin to the club down the block or sumn' LOL anyways yo its like this, i like cassidy i really do but its not lookin good, unless he pulls off some slick shit it looks like he need to blow this off the best he can and make a few tracks on original beats to get the peoples minds off it, and by the way, that arab video was like 45 minits WTF? only had time for about 10 minits but i heard enough.. lol

I'm rollin' with arab like I said earlier but i dont really care to be forreal witcha',,, but seem like he just said it all.. New years eve they got a crib full of dudes Please tell me they goin to the club down the block or sumn' LOL anyways yo its like this, i like cassidy i really do but its not lookin good, unless he pulls off some slick shit it looks like he need to blow this off the best he can and make a few tracks on original beats to get the peoples minds off it, and by the way, that arab video was like 45 minits WTF? only had time for about 10 minits but i heard enough.. lol
This is the problem why does cassidy need to make songs on original beats? I keep saying its a diss not a freaking song for people to listen to, in a diss vs diss cassidy wins, in song vs song of couse meek mills wins but were talking about disss so I don't get why everyone wants him to make these hit records ITS CALLED A DISS its ment to shit on people not be a hit record. I could care less if someone made a diss on a decent beat as long as in the diss they shit on the other person that is a win, just because meek mills has a better beat doesn't make him the winner. Like I said bar for bar diss for diss cassidy will win, hit record for hit record meaning songs to listen to meek mills wins but these are supposed to be ..... DISSES FOR THE 1,000 TIME which nobody seems to get because they keep wanting playable songs ITS A DAMN DISS!!!! I don't know about any of you but if I make a diss I'm not making it to please people or to make a hit song I'm making it to ... diss!

Last edited:
He got to address that ar ab video before he even thinks about puttin another meek mill diss out which now I don't think he is...

Last edited:
Dudes be funny, talking crime on vid and shit. Cass is a better mc in my view, but his time has passed. Meek got that up tempo heat now and it sounds like Cass is jealous cause he use to be hot. He can't even get features like freeway nowadays.

Here this ends the argument. Meek mills is better at making listenable songs for the public/mainstream. Cassidy is better at making bars/making songs that people who taking writing seriously would like.

Cassidy probably won't diss meek mills MAYBE because he is more played now BUT that still doesn't mean that cassidy would lose. Ya meek mills is more famous now but cassidy will still shit on meek mills so don't get it twisted.

Song vs Song Meek mills wins
Bars vs Bars Cassidy wins

So lets see how easy it is to end this argument.
Since by the above things I wrote you can see meek is better at making songs and cassidy is better at bars.
This thread is about meek mills vs cassidy DISS.
If it was about meek mills vs cassidy HIT SONG MAKING then meek mills would win.

But this is not about hit song making its a diss and since cassidy is better at bars and meek is better at making songs that means meek mills will get shit on in a diss what is so hard to understand about that, thats as simple as anyone can put it.

^^^^you watch too much Smack. lmao!!! Calm yo ass down! Cass chickened out....sorry. We won't get to see how true the shit you typing is.... since it refers to what Cass would do or going to do. Would have done don't count....(Canibus as an example).

I win, you lose. TOld you.......Cass ain't gone do shit. Take the L like a man. We been waiting on that response for how long? And how many people in this thread care?

Cass.......please go ahead and Murk Meek with your mighty bars. This guy would really feel good about saying he told us so.

Expose time got dammit!!! Who won......Nas or JayZ?

Last edited:
Ummm no meek mills didn't win bar for bar because cassidy never replied yet. If he replies and meeks bars were better then he wins. So if a hobo disses me and I can shit on him If I don't reply in a certain time frame that means that hes better than me? the whole point wasn't cassidy didn't reply so that means he lost, the point was that even if he replied your dumbass still things that cassidy would lose even if he replied. And I thought I told you when you reply to list those BARS that meek said that was so amazing in that diss because I herd 0 bars that stood out as good. Like I said its not about whos replying its the fact to know which is better. Justin beiber can diss eminem but if eminem doesn't reply that doesn't mean bieber is king and destroys Eminem bars. Cassidy doesn't even have to reply because everyone with a brain knows who has better bars.

? what cassidy diss? I didn't see any diss that cassidy made? I only seen a meek mills diss which was pretty garbage because it had no good lines. To the other person its not all about punchlines theres also metaphors and similes but I'm sure your just mad at people with the skill level as people like cassidy, banks, em, jada, fab, pap, conceited ect because you can't make the bars we do. You know what I like about this interview with cassidy Is I feel the same way I'm tired of hearing stupid ass club music, I'm tired of seeing fags dressed up in skinny jeans calling it swag, hiphop/rap was about the bars but these swag homos been turning music into a tight pants wearing homo fest and not even trying to step their game up. Don't be hatin just because you can't make the bars we do.

WHATS UP? This is the 4th time I told you to put them meek mills bars up because you keep ignoring that question like a scared faggot. Do I come off cocky? I hope so because I am a MC I ain't no tight jean wearing faggot like everybody else. I am true to the game I'm trying to destroy peoples lively hoods I'm not trying to make ****ing gay ass dance music for you and the rest of your homies to shake their ass too. Where I'm from we don't do that homo stuff we stick to the art of rapping lyrically not rapping plain words. Just as cassidy says in this interview he feels that nobody is really touching him with battlings is the same way I feel like talking to someone down on your level. I already know you probably ain't on my level intellectually so thats the reason why you don't try to step your game up. Feel free though if you think its all about NO BARS then please test me we can get it popping on that youtube I need some practice to destory people before I start making my mixtapes round town. You see this is the year I'm doing things for real I ain't trying to play around with the low leveled rappers who can't even make a decent bar. I ain't trying to hear how good you are I'm trying to see you prove it. I'm pretty confident that once I get everything set up and get to work it should take no longer than 3 years for me to get something in return. This ain't a hobby this is practice I need some rappers to slay so one day when I'm all over the internet or on tv you can look back at the people I shit on when I was still living in the projects talking shit over the internet. Then I'll sign my autograph.

Stop replying I'm trying to hear you either post up them meek mills bars that you think are so good or hear you **** with me other than that you can go back to thinking your good and write a 16 bar verse peice of trash. Eat the Wheaties thats in your avatar maybe you'll get on my level. Don't take this to heart though I'm just a cocky mofo that knows I'm better than you so I don't have to fear you destroying me when I know you can't even comprehend that Cassidy is lyrically better than meek mills. Go back to listenin to that fake ass cop officer ricky ross

Last edited:
Do I come off cocky? I hope so because I am a MC I ain't no tight jean wearing faggot like everybody else. I am true to the game I'm trying to destroy peoples lively hoods I'm not trying to make ****ing gay ass dance music for you and the rest of your homies to shake their ass too.

smh.............

22338366.jpg

Last edited:

When I first saw this a few years ago, I thought Cass got bars, but otha dude got heart. And Cass just go on forever it get boring.

Still to this day, I feel the same way. Meek won that battle. Cause it was on wax, MEEK MAKES BETTER SONGS....can't say how it would go in a rap battle setting tho.

Ouch.

Last edited:
Cassidy making a dis that is going to make hip hop know it alls and the wanna be hip hop know it alls go........"OOOoooooooooooooooooooh son......he bodied him." And the shit is going to get out of hand because the rest of the world who don't know not one song by Cassidy is going to be a hip hop know it all for 1 week jumping on Cass dick. Yeah.....he bodied him.......with some old ass played out fun with words.....that he could've wrote in a song people never heard of.....from 2000 and something.

I'm seriously trying to remember how I know Cassidy's name in the first place. I mean...I remember Lil Zane...........who is Cassidy?

I had to google him......that's sad. It's sad when you have to google a rapper that used to "have a name". Like damn.....OK......we got "I'm A Hustler".................nah man....that was JayZ and Swizz song. He had some other party song......can't remember how it go though. Used to play on the radio and in the club.

Meek > Cassidy

Lil Zane > Cassidy

New Millennium rapper who didn't survive to see 2010. New Millennium rapper had their chance when they could ride the coats of other rappers and super producers. Dudes were doo doo thinking they deserve so recognition for that shit.

Meek Mill on a Jahlil beat. Cass can't fuuck with that shit alone.

Jahlil > Swizz. Jahlil stepped his game up once he started biting bits and pieces for others...like Swizz at one time. That's what biting will get you....to the top. Keep biting FP and you will be on your way.

I'm done.

You're crazy dog,
Cass would body Meek Mill with bars, no questions asked. Not even a competition, that's why Meek backed out to begin with.
Now he's trying to throw jabs and make a 1-2 diss tracks, but more on a persoanl level now. He's mad Cass stepped up on the battel tip and made him look like a loser, if he said yes, he'd get shamed by Cass and his ish would go down, by him not taking the battle he looks kind of weak, but now he's throwing jabs at him on a personal level, to make up for punking out.

He's just throwing Cass dirty low blows, it's like when you get frustrated, and you go low. That can be applied to every day life lol
Meeks a joker, I used to be on him hard, but without those beats he ain't saying much really. Meek be yelling on every track...

Cass would body Meek
Swizz would body Jahlil

Swizz is more of a musician, Jahlil is good on the mouse...they don't compare.

You obviously don't really take in music, just the fact that you're refering to what kind of beat Meek Mill would be on, helping him win the battle is weak.
How bout they battle no beats???
Cass will have you scratching your head saying, damn the ni**a clever.
Meek will be shouting in your face with that same flow saying nothing...you'd be looking for the beat to drop

Back