Can Any Producers Hook It Up With Free Beats For Promotion?

I think the days of freee beats are over. PRODUCERS IF U ARE GIVING OUT FREE BEATS, WHY? What good is that gonna do you. Only way ill give out a free beat is if the artist is USHER, JAY Z, 50 CENT, Mary J, or Mariah. People like that, they dont gotta pay, just give me my damn credit, the money will follow

But giving your beats to rappers like LUNCHMEAT, LIL SKIP, YUNG HOLLA, and EGG HEAD, THATS DUMB AS HELL!! How you gonna get moeny off a rapper like that using yo music? How will that benfit you, you want exposure, JOIN MYSPACE!!! uh oh, you are now exposed to over 90 MILLION PEOPLE!!! lol

Producers, dont do free beats. At least get a fefw hundred. Get a god manager and you'll get more....Thats enough knowledge for now..GOD BLESS

JAY WES, the BEST music producer/songwriter on the damn site..

CHECK da myspace...

I'm down, check my myspace & soundclick pages hit me up for any beats you like. Peace, B.

Fa sho, thanks for the love to everybody. And for real to Jay Wes, it ain't about the money it's about gettin ya stuff heard to me. Honestly the only reason i'm sellin the cd's is for better quality on mics and equipment, but say what you will. Say what you will. One!

Back