Can Any Producers Hook It Up With Free Beats For Promotion?

I sent friend request to all of y'all through my DST Recordz account. I Need an audio converter to turn wav and wma to mp3 but once i got that i'll post up alot of work

Konsept,

Check out my signature and let me know if you want me to send you any of those 4 that are up there. (PM me)

yo mad love to EVERYONE! If you got a myspace then i hit you up with a friend request and if i missed you my fault! Hit me up at www.myspace.com/dstrecordz and we can talk about this collabo fa sho! I'm down for whatever and my boyz are too! Thanx bknot for the tip too! One love, Peace!

yo bknot i got itunes but how do i convert?

Last edited by a moderator:
click Edit
goto Preference
click Advance
goto Importing
change your Import Using to Mp3 Encoder or Wav Edcoder

then everytime you import anything in itunes it will be in that format..

Check these out

I do have chi town type beats. I'll post them on the site this weekend for you to check out. I promote an artist from the southside of Chi right now so we gotta a few for ya. I would like to hear some of your skills. I promote artists who are hard-working and dedicated. I build websites and design promo materials(cd covers/flyers/b.cards)

www.etcsworld.com
Then click the production page.
More beats cooming soon.

yo heated beatz can i jump on that set it off beat? Bknot ONCE AGAIN thanx for tha love! ETC ya **** is bangin! All y'all could now check out my full track "Live My Life" on my myspace now (shout out to bknot!) and hit me up wit feedback!

Konsept2006 said:
yo heated beatz can i jump on that set it off beat? Bknot ONCE AGAIN thanx for tha love! ETC ya **** is bangin! All y'all could now check out my full track "Live My Life" on my myspace now (shout out to bknot!) and hit me up wit feedback!

glad i could help..

ok so for some reason the whole treack WONT play so i think i have to make it a smaller file! there's supposed to be a whole other 2 or 3 minutes tho! i'll keep yall posted but feel free to hit me up for whatever reason! dstrecordz@yahoo.com or konsept2006@yahoo.com

Wuttup Everybody? Well as y'all know i got a new track and it's over the Runaway Love beat. It's in very low quality bcuz i was hoping to do it over an underground beat, and thats where y'all come in. You can check out the song at www.myspace.com/dstrecordz and if you gonna comment on it comment on the lyrics cuz i know the quality sucks. Also the chorus sucks to me, but tell me what u think and if you have any better ideas pitch em to me! Thanks for all the love. One Love. Peace!

sent you a pm..

havent listen to the song since i cant view myspace site at work...

Back