boy expelled for writin lyrics!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I agree....really I do.

If he were black we proabbly wouldn't have even heard about this shyt.

Like the black/rican pregnant babe who's missing in Philly. NO ONE outside of Philly was gonna mention that until someone in the "associated press" bothered to mention it.

Yet Lacy Peterson's ass got mad coverage. Even that dumb ass runaway bride got coverage.

wtf how does this news get out?

I got suspended for 10 days for rap lyrics i had in a notebook. the cops were trying to press charges too.

I'm glad this kid is white. Because if it was a black kid I'm sure someone would have interjected with "I bet they wouldn't have done that if he was white."

OsamaPigLatin said:
Oh I agree....really I do.

If he were black we proabbly wouldn't have even heard about this shyt.

Like the black/rican pregnant babe who's missing in Philly. NO ONE outside of Philly was gonna mention that until someone in the "associated press" bothered to mention it.

Yet Lacy Peterson's ass got mad coverage. Even that dumb ass runaway bride got coverage.

for real, well, that could be because of the girl in aruba is gettin all the attention right now

i hope that white boy dosnt get away this, that would suck

I don't know in one way it's messed up but then again young white males are the ones who actually have taken it psat the limit of lyrics and have actually acted upon what they wrote.

It's precaution, hell if I was in school and knew a white kid (no offense) was writing things like killing everyone and blowing up the school or something of that nature I'd be one say "he needs to get outta here or something cause i'm not gonna be here if he actually does snap and try something.

If he was a monority I tink they would label this as "rap music is bad" but I don't think thats the case here.

People are more open in cities than small towns such as that one. It seems like these things only happen in these small towns aswell, they try to control and keep out what they don't like.

Last edited:
H&R said:
I don't know in one way it's messed up but then again young white males are the ones who actually have taken it psat the limit of lyrics and have actually acted upon what they wrote.

umm sorry you're going to have to run that by me again.

lol, so the expelling makes everything ok?

like he couldn't grab daddy's uzi and walk to the school.

US schools have a strange way of handling problems.

jaym said:

here's why:

Unique_Style said:
I'm glad this kid is white. Because if it was a black kid I'm sure someone would have interjected with "I bet they wouldn't have done that if he was white."

originally when i read this i thought he was black. like damn, another black kid criticized for his passion. but i was wrong. my comment had nothin to do with racism, anybody red green yellow or blue can write raps, i dont care. just watch what you write, esp. if it contains violence, cuz somebody will take it the wrong way.

Last edited:
they decided to let him stay:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/24/AR2005082400685.html

apparently, the "violent" lyrics he was writing were for a battle rap. not directed at someone specific with criminal intentions of harm.

from the article:
"...In one song, Latour wrote: "So watch what you say about me, I'm everywhere son / And the word of mouth is that I'm carrying guns / Now that I'm comin' for you _ what the (expletive) you gonna do / I come double with the pump tons of slugs that will punish you."

Xpressive said:
they decided to let him stay:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/24/AR2005082400685.html

apparently, the "violent" lyrics he was writing were for a battle rap. not directed at someone specific with criminal intentions of harm.

from the article:
"...In one song, Latour wrote: "So watch what you say about me, I'm everywhere son / And the word of mouth is that I'm carrying guns / Now that I'm comin' for you _ what the (expletive) you gonna do / I come double with the pump tons of slugs that will punish you."

f7cking expel him!those lyrics are terrible.

Ain't there Amish in Franklin Township, Pa? That might explain it. If anybody reading this is Amish, I apoligize, I don'tmean anything by that. but why do you have a computer, you're going to hell

hiz lyrics arent that bad for a gangsta rapper......... unless u mind the fact that itz all bullshyt they could be hot if he sayz em right........

OsamaPigLatin said:

"They" just don't understand "Us"...that's why "They" took away our religion, our freedom of justice and liberty, our fathers and sons....and now "THEY" are trying to take away the only other means that we have to identity with each other as a whole besides church and our history...or what's left of our history.

Oh and "THEY" used to have a thing for burning down our churches. Bytch don't worry about "US"...worry about the REAL THUG that you helped to put back in office.

ouch...damn kid...i just got off work,blazed one,it's early in the morning...i wasn't ready for that sh!t....you killed em with that

Last edited by a moderator:
if he talks about shooting up his school they have every right to expel him, BUT, being from Pittsburgh and knowing what kind of area Franklin is, any old lyrics could have scared them people

I'm still a fan of zero tolerance

"I don't know in one way it's messed up but then again young white males are the ones who actually have taken it psat the limit of lyrics and have actually acted upon what they wrote."

You cant be serious.

Gangsta rappers never shot anyone, were they all talking **** just to get a rep.

People have done everything no matter what colour they are, religion, race. There are idiots everywhere and also a lot of good people.

I cant believe people still look at everything as a colour issue, we are all people...... But then its america.

Back