Bless if you view this post, would love feedback

Xia-Dawn

GXD LVL
Would love some opinions on these beats I did, any feedback is much appreciated.
Let me know what I can improve on.

I have a few problems with both beats:

- The samples sound way too choppy and doesn't sound right on Luxerion.
- The drums are too quiet on both. You should bring it up.
- If not, you should take time and mix and master both of the beats.

I wasn't feeling the first beat but I love the sample on the second beat. Just keep on practicing.

--

Feedback for feedback?
Future Type Beat - "Weed Smoker" (Honest Feedback)

It's all about the mix with these beats.

As compositions they both appeal greatly to my personal taste. The organ on 'Luxerion' is very DJ Shadow and the intro and outro revive warm memories of old skool UK rave circa 1991. I think the chopiness of the samples is actually very effective, although perhaps a little less so with the reversed vox n the middle section of the 2nd beat.

If the mixes were cleaner these would be really something but the kick drums in particular are a little muddy and this detracts from the overall effect a fair bit. I would love to hear these remastered as I think they re quitr strong - particularly the first, so keep at it mate.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ent-3-4-time-signature-f4f-guaranteed-468992/

@JJMarfsi
Ya man thanks for the listen, I'll definitely get back in to the mix and fix the drums. Especially the snare, which I felt was too low already.

@FNYK
Thanks for the feedback, I also liked the way my samples felt for the most part. I'll make sure to pay more attention to my mixing habits from now on.

@YWM
Thanks for your time. Funny I had one of my boys tell me that the samples were nice on the 2nd one, but that the tempo felt lethargic and that along with the beat being long ruined some aspects.

Thanks for the contributions, any further thought's would be appreciated.
Bless Up

Last edited:
Back