Best place to sell beats online???

MyInstrumentalMusic.com is the best beat selling website I have come across so far. Period !!!
Check it out for yourself, I have got nothing to add.

I can tell you about youbeatsDOTnet. I have sold there 6 Beats in the last 4 weeks and its a cool site with cool design. You can mail with other users. Advertise yourself. You don't have to make a preview. You upload your arranged beat as wav file and the system makes a preview with voice over automatically. You will be payed out once a month. You just pay 20% of your sold beats. No upload costs and no membership. I hope this site will make it the next times.

See you on youbeatsDOTnet

IN MY OPINION, I use bandcamp, I really like it because, you have so much flexibility with it, you can tag it, the money goes straight to your paypal, it's almost impossible to get it for free when you price it, and it's easy for clients and customers.

I can tell you about youbeatsDOTnet. I have sold there 6 Beats in the last 4 weeks and its a cool site with cool design. You can mail with other users. Advertise yourself. You don't have to make a preview. You upload your arranged beat as wav file and the system makes a preview with voice over automatically. You will be payed out once a month. You just pay 20% of your sold beats. No upload costs and no membership. I hope this site will make it the next times.

See you on youbeatsDOTnet

Bet you aint staff there, aye. ;)

When looking for a place to sell Beats and Instrumentals a lot of people are skeptical about selling their music online.

Beat Brokerz helps you to sell your beats with instant delivery of multiple files types from Mp3s to Tracked Out WAV Session files. We generate custom, encrypted licenses delivered to your customers instantly via email when using our services. Paypal 'Buy Now' buttons are a thing of the past, instant delivery is the wave of the future. We offer shopping carts integration methods for multiple websites and even build your own website with API plug-ins free of charge*.

Copyright your music every time you upload your music absolutely free**. Every time you put a beat online through Beat Brokerz you get an encrypted copyright protection record of your uploaded beat delivered to your email.

Toll free number and Live Chat support 7 days a week, money back guarantee on all orders, and a 100% customer satisfaction priority.

Beat Brokerz is the fastest growing online marketplace for online instrumental licensing.

Beat Brokerz, for music professionals.

*Web hosting and domain required.
**With subscription(Mp3 Files only)

Last edited:
Sell beats on RapInstrumental.net - Hands down.
Upload and sell as many beats as you want for Free - no commission taken, weekly payouts, customize profile, etc...

...best place to buy beats

You can find the best beat at "LabJockeys"(Google them). Click on the MPC 5000 on the right. They have Exclusive and Non-Exclusive Downloads. They also are starting up an MPC Kit collection to download.
  • No Membership Fee.
  • No waiting for a track to be mailed out
  • No waiting for a contract to be mailed and sign.
  • No limit to how many sales you can use your Non-Exclusive Purchuse
  • No Licensing fee.
Everything is done online digitally.

And you won't pay a rediculous about of money for a track... Well there are about 2 or 3 Exclusive tracks that are expensive, but those are hot.

Everyone is grinding. LIVE4BEATS... also on FaceBook and Twitter as SauceSSPC. I'll get at ya.

LJBoogie (aka the Funny Bone Tickler)
Keep it Fresh

Whats the best way to sell your beats via soundclick ?
I uploaded just 2 beats and have about 200 plays but i dont know how to get more or what i can do so people buy my beats there..

Whats the best way to sell your beats via soundclick ?
I uploaded just 2 beats and have about 200 plays but i dont know how to get more or what i can do so people buy my beats there..

Find a way to get people's attention. Once you do that, more people will buy your beats. You have to stand out in order to fit it. Ask people what thye want and provide it to them. You have to think outside the box. Grind hard and don't give up!!!

Find a way to get people's attention. Once you do that, more people will buy your beats. You have to stand out in order to fit it. Ask people what thye want and provide it to them. You have to think outside the box. Grind hard and don't give up!!!

Yeah i work hard on my beats i just started out tho.. But whats the best way to get in contact with artists?

Twitter... Hmmm. I think that is a good Idea. But do you remember MySpace. When you thought you were talking to a Rapper, or singer and it was just some YAHOO POSSER!

But it is better to try it... succeed. Then to not do it and surely fail... and I quote "Grind Harder"
-LJBoogie (Aka The Rough Cut Raw-Adocious)
Keep it Fresh

Lol i actually never had that problem with myspace, I think out of all social networking sites, selling beats on myspace was the easiest and most consistent for me.

Back