Best place to sell beats online???

What's up everyone. I'm wondering if this thread is still on topic because I'm not reading through 99 responses; screw that. From my experience, it's best to use the free Sound Click profile to sell beats and use the money you save to get a full blown website. After all, there are more ways to make money with your beats then just selling them.

With a website you can take advantage of programs from Google, Amazon, Tunecore and more. But, if you have a VIP soundclick profile, you can't take advantage of the money that these people out. just #fyi

What's up everyone. I'm wondering if this thread is still on topic because I'm not reading through 99 responses; screw that. From my experience, it's best to use the free Sound Click profile to sell beats and use the money you save to get a full blown website. After all, there are more ways to make money with your beats then just selling them.

With a website you can take advantage of programs from Google, Amazon, Tunecore and more. But, if you have a VIP soundclick profile, you can't take advantage of the money that these people out. just #fyi

Yes, I agree with you. It’s a good idea to sell beat online by using Google and tunecore. Google is most famous search engine, because most of the people interact with this search engine. So, I think Google is best place to sell our beats online.

Not only that, but Google has a program called Adsense which allows advertisers to pay you for placing ads on your website and videos.

Easy money...
:cheers:

Hizli Guvenli ve ucuz ukash - ucuz ukash alma siteniz %100 guvenli ve hizli ukash ukashpayment ukash guvenli ukash alma siteniz

Not only that, but Google has a program called Adsense which allows advertisers to pay you for placing ads on your website and videos.

Easy money...
:cheers:
Yes, I agree with you. Google and many other sites pay you for ad posting. Many of the people work on these sites as part time. I think it is a better idea to earn more money with your permanent job. Thanks.

I really like vibedeck (cannot post links yet)

It likes into all your social media platforms which is quite nice

I think I might just sign up for every beat website online
Yes, you are right. I think it is good idea to sign up for every beat website online. But it is not true all the websites allow you to promote your beats on these websites. These websites requires user membership plans and for these purpose pay some fee to these websites. In my opinion, YouTube, and Facebook are allow you to promote your beats in free of cost.

Last edited:
you're own domain

Wow!! I agree with you. If you want to sells your music then it is more important you have own website. You use this website to promote your music. I have searched on your website “Kwestro.com”. It is very useful and provides all important information. So, thanks for sharing your site.

On the contrary, you got to get out of the hole of your domain if you want to sell something.
Unless you're settled on 2 dollar beats. And a nickel for your thoughts.
Most websites are content making money off advertisements.
Selling music is a tough labor. Only the dedicated survive.
Putting more effort in mingling with local talent will profit more than learning about cascading style sheets and keeping up with the correct way of formatting hypertext markup.

Last edited:
Theres a lot of sales being made on Rocbattle

I have searched on the site. It is really one of the best music promotion sites. In this website all types of information is available. Anybody can download beats, videos, Blog and promote our music using this website. So, thanks for this useful website.

Producers can sell beats on Rapinstrumental.net and Keep 100% of their profits, customize their profile and get front page exposure for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the "Soundcloud" is very useful site for online music promotion.This online music promotion site helps to promote your music online and also to create the new beats. I have searched on the given link. It is very nice beats. Thanks

Back