best daw in terms of workflow?

At least this thread proves what was already somewhat obvious: the best workflow is the one that suits your style of working.

Pretty much like everyone says, its whatever works best for you. For me it came down to which interface I liked most, considering feature wise they are all some what similar.

Well me personally I think the best sequencer is reason hands down and I've used them all. It fits my workflow so easy.

It doesn't record or chop. FAILURE in my book :banghead:

well if you want get technically i'll just record/reason combo which is pretty much reason on steroid is the best sequencer for me personally i guess you forgot to read those 2 words. lol

well if you want get technically i'll just record/reason combo which is pretty much reason on steroid is the best sequencer for me personally i guess you forgot to read those 2 words. lol

Exactly! Record/Reason is great for MY work flow and is a beast, and the new updates will definitely enhance every measure within.

It doesn't record or chop. FAILURE in my book :banghead:
I chop right in the Record sequencer. Shit most daws dont autochop. The only ones I can think of that do are Fruity Loops and Live. Cubase doesnt autochop, Sonar doesnt, Pro Tools doesnt, Logic doesnt, Acid doesnt. Does that mean they all fail?

I chop right in the Record sequencer. Shit most daws dont autochop. The only ones I can think of that do are Fruity Loops and Live. Cubase doesnt autochop, Sonar doesnt, Pro Tools doesnt, Logic doesnt, Acid doesnt. Does that mean they all fail?

Wowwww!
I hope dudes are not looking at a couple of limits in RnR and think it's going to hell. If that's the case Live don't have a count in, so I guess it's FAIL:banghead: also? LOL I think not some people use it.

Cash said it didn't that's what I am going by, and it's a sarcastic joke, 0 to 10

Peace out

here we go son neverenoughfunk the hater of reason and record is in the mutha fuccin house lol neverenoughfunk sorry to say son danoc shyted all over you, he and xabiton settled what you thought he was wrong in. that site wasnt clear on sampling so he showed it and xabiton understood. but he did son you that you were bashing, and you didnt put up any music or video for us to check you music son, sup wit dat? I dont think you are keepin it 100 with us. why the fucc you hatin on homie so much? from what i heard danoc is a mutha fuccin beast on the beats do you have some i would like to hear them. if hes technical inclined or not really doesnt matter what matters is can he make good music and from what i heard hes a fuccin beast.

here we go son neverenoughfunk the hater of reason and record is in the mutha fuccin house lol neverenoughfunk sorry to say son danoc shyted all over you, he and xabiton settled what you thought he was wrong in. that site wasnt clear on sampling so he showed it and xabiton understood. but he did son you that you were bashing, and you didnt put up any music or video for us to check you music son, sup wit dat? I dont think you are keepin it 100 with us. why the fucc you hatin on homie so much? from what i heard danoc is a mutha fuccin beast on the beats do you have some i would like to hear them. if hes technical inclined or not really doesnt matter what matters is can he make good music and from what i heard hes a fuccin beast.

:bigeyes: Wow :rofl: He went in !!! daaaaaaam! :rofl:

You guys entertain me. Noc, I said Podium doesn't have a count-in.

Ableton Live 8.1.4 is the bizness.

Cash I know you said Podium I just turned Podium into Live to be sarcastic and a joke with you that's all, it was all in fun don't take no offense to it:smokinFP:. I seen where you said it. Oh I am not going to entertain dudes thoughts he can bug out but not me. Ima chill.

You had to buy another app(Record) in order to get Reason up to speed. PH made millions conning it's users. And, you guys fell for it.

I guess I'm different. Running 3-4 programs to get a simple task accomplished is not the bizness.

ONE program for me. LIVE babe.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Cash I know you said Podium I just turned Podium into Live to be sarcastic and a joke with you that's all, it was all in fun don't take no offense to it:smokinFP:. I seen where you said it. Oh I am not going to entertain dudes thoughts he can bug out but not me. Ima chill.

It's all good. I wish we were all at the Guitar Center debating like we use to do back in the days. Fun times...I learned alot.

Cheers Noc.

Last edited:
It's all good. I wish we were all at the Guitar Center debating like we use to do back in the days. Fun times...I learned alot.

Cheers Noc.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh man lol those were the days, but I still do it when I hit GC or SamAsh, just to keep the swords sharp lol it's fun. Man on occasions we can be debating and I would wait for the dudes to get off work and we go to get dinner and we still be debating lol that's fun lol Plus it gets me to know them I get stuff on discount lol Gear heads love to chat about gear lol I woud never try to harm you or your post Cash that ain't me, and I like to joke around also so don't take me serious unless I am serious. It's all good.

danoc your a good hearted person you cool with me thanks for those videos i wouldn't have never known i just called my dad and we are going shoppin shoppin go shoppin go shoppin lol

danoc your a good hearted person you cool with me thanks for those videos i wouldn't have never known i just called my dad and we are going shoppin shoppin go shoppin go shoppin lol

:rofl::rofl: Youz a dam fewl !!! :rofl:

Back