Beet maker 2.o vst!!!

3000 posts and i still have to pay?

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

man im only on like #3

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

guess i'll be here for awhile

Last edited:
man yall killn me with the BS but id rather do 3,000 posts than pay 3,000 thats my neko money - i guess i'll be one posting mofo -one person said its only 1000 and mano will pm me with a link -im just trying to get the real deal on the info

Last edited:
man its says not to curse, flame, degrade, insult or embarrass someone in your post-but if you keep commenting bs im going to do all five. Im already makin heat -maybe for u its a miracle vst worth 10,000 -im just look for something new to play with -go away

Last edited:
At first I was gonna facepalm this post.. but that dr.Dre pic set me up for a pretty good little chuckle..

BURR!! now you too can sound like all them chrap beet pudusaz!!!

I'm planning to make an addendum to the rules that say you need to have common sense to be able to register to FP.

Have the Virus and Prophet sound engines been finished yet? I really don't want to use the hardware anymore, too many cables. I almost broke my ankle yesterday, plus I could sell my hardware and get some better monitors.

21ece3t.jpg

28bus06.jpg

NEW SANPLEZ, JENRAZ, AND TWEEKZ!
NEW BIGGER BEET PADZ!
NEW HOTNEZZ AND SWEETNEZZ LEVELZ!
WAY MORE NEW FAETUREZ!
MACK AND PEE-CEE KOMPATIBEL!
:victory::victory::victory::victory:

I USE IT FOR ALL MY BEETZ!!!!

WTF??? C'mon, son!

Last edited:
i wish i would have found this ish sooner.....i used it last friday
and its now tuesday, and NOW im making beatz with a push of a button....I GOT SIGN, to a major label on monday.....I BOUGHT a
gallardo, a 46 room mansion, a got my first GRILL......MAN LIFE
IS GOOD!!!!!!!!

Back