Beet maker 2.o vst!!!

I can only give you 1 Dragon Ball, you must search for the rest of the globe for the rest.

I can also give you this, it might help you on your journey!

538290-dragon_radar_large.jpg

lol do you remember when that thief chick was posing as a fortune teller at the amusement park and she told Goku that he had 2 balls hidden in his clothes. He was like "yeah yo" and when she wanted to see them he dropped his pants lol! I love dragon ball so much lol.

HAha Obi does that mean your 3 or 4 years younger than me? I missed the boat on that one. We would watch DBZ before school. We had Power Rangers and Rocko's Modern Life as well :D

Rocko's Modern Life!!!!!

them Magic cards, wow... damn I remember when Power Rangers FIRST aired... around the same time Mortal Kombat FIRST dropped... whoa...

Ahh back when life was all about Quakeworld, Quakeworld Team Fortress, Smoking Ganja, Starcraft, Tupac, Dr Dre, Eminem, D-12 and I didn't make beats yet. Those were the days!

battle.net soaked up more than a year of my life. I'm glad I missed the whole World of Warcraft thing, who knows. Maybe I'd be 30 Kg heavier and not make music at all.

Back