Been a minute, new Omarion single produced by young fyre & myself.

lol... lol........lol.......... Dudes crying cause they aint got placements. You don't even need placements to make major paper, all you need is a big enough brain to do your own thing. Get creative and stop looking for hand outs. The game is to be sold not told.

i was just tellin my homie today how twitter is givin the game away

i thought WE wasnt allowed to advertise our music here in the Rap&Rb section...
(DO NOT post your music here for review!)

thats basically what you did only thing you didnt say was tell me what you think :)

why hasnt this thread been locked due to violation of terms and conditions.??

if you wanna post something post on how you get your placements...

dont come around bragging!

Share your networking ideas and tips to your fellow producers.. yea we know you got placements in the past, but you only come around and show them off..never any tips

and i didnt even listen to it so im not hating...

You can't be serious, you gotta be able to differenciate between these 2 scenarios.

Congrats, drew, stay grindin'. This will make it onto a studio album if Omarion puts one out soon. Best song he's had in a while and fits the MMG circle. See a remix coming if it get's good buzz.

edit: nevermind on the past post

I saw this on a couple blogs but they pulled them. Has the song been leaked to soon?

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

thats basically what you did only thing you didnt say was tell me what you think :)

Share your networking ideas and tips to your fellow producers.. yea we know you got placements in the past, but you only come around and show them off..never any tips

lol you took a shot at the wrong one. He's actually been the most helpful when it comes to helping out. Have you seen the length of his thread...

I've seen a few semi big producers only come here to promote and brag but your post on him was definitely misdirected .

Last edited:
Good shit once again drew......I take it the biz is still treating you pretty well?

Man I was listening to that beat set too.........the other day I was talking about how it's crazy how much your background changes the kind of music you make..... prime example right there. Wish I could make ish like that but that style just doesn't come naturally to me lol

Good shit once again drew......I take it the biz is still treating you pretty well?

Man I was listening to that beat set too.........the other day I was talking about how it's crazy how much your background changes the kind of music you make..... prime example right there. Wish I could make ish like that but that style just doesn't come naturally to me lol

everything is everything. Biz is really slow though, will say that. I'm moving around okay though, got a couple dope things coming out in the next few month. This should be the most memorable summer of them all.

i just dont know what am i supposed to say.

work hard at your craft, go outside the house and talk to people in real life. Its hard to make a lasting impression through the internet. Not impossible. But hard. Build a brand, get some personality, stop being lame. And all the placements and opportunities in life even outside of music (can be applied to getting another job, women) will come your way.

but mainly just work, go outside and dont be lame. Those 3 things will get you placements, other then that theres literally nothing i can do to help people get placements, ive hosted opportunities on here and 90% of the stuff i received was not really up to par. So it is what it is

but i hate when niggas act like im bragging or something cause i post up songs i worked and produced.

aint like im talkin bout Miley Cyrus textin me to send her a link to the new Gucci mixtapes or something.. :cheers:
when u get in a sex tape with Megan fox post about it and call it bragging. This is just posting a song from a mainstream artist that you happened to be a part of. Niggas stay hating lol. Post up that Wayne placement u got a while back while u at it lol

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

On a side note why are people begging people to hold their hands into placements? You do realize there is a shit ton of money out there without dealing with the politics of the industry for anyone wanting to work for it right? Take 9th wonder for example he is making his living off taking local artists and working his own name on them. Rapsody is dope as hell anyway but they work their asses off and are making a living off it. Network and get your buzz up and make sure your beats are on point when you do.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

And there is a wide world of music outside of the radio.

i'm inspired..

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

dude don't need feedback from us if the industry likes it, appreciate the homie for even bein active on this shit patna

appreciate all the love and support and for people making my album a success.
been getting a lot of love and opportunities off of it.

lmfaoooooo

"why hasnt this thread been locked due to violation of terms and conditions.??

dont come around bragging!"

Thats ridiculous! "Why hasnt this thread been locked yet" wtf kind of shit is that?

Big ups Drew, glad to see you back. But mf's woner WHY people with any "stature" in "the industry" dont come here...

Cause every time anyone successful does come here they got some cry baby lazy mf whining and begging them to grab their dick and lead them to some money.

Not gonna get on you but for real think about it for a second. Guys like Drew and DJcas (amongst others) are working in the industry which provides credibility to this site, so there work is legit and should be posted. I'm sure if you get a placement with a major artist you will be welcomed to post your stuff as well. Instead of getting upset about it, reach out, ask questions, network and learn.

:cheers:

Greetings.

Nice track. Silly humans arguing, criticizing, begging, etc... over what? Fame? Placements? Originality? Creativity?

You are all different, learn how to be proud for others, and be better than yourself.

But only 10% of those submissions were good? I've been hearing plenty talented producers pretty consistently here in my travels... though I don't have ears so...

- TTT

Back