Been a minute, new Omarion single produced by young fyre & myself.

Cool mayne, Im gonna play that to gals and lie that I internet-know you a little.. maybe it will help my game... xD

Music is Dope! You guys always come with clean tracks.

Not to get too nerdy, but when the vocal says "Ass Up" and all the music (and vocals) get pitched down; are you doing that with a pitch bend on each instrument? Or are you taking the entire stereo wav file and pitching that down?

I always wonder about that pitch down effect, if it's on every midi instrument (individually) or on the entire stereo file

Music is Dope! You guys always come with clean tracks.

Not to get too nerdy, but when the vocal says "Ass Up" and all the music (and vocals) get pitched down; are you doing that with a pitch bend on each instrument? Or are you taking the entire stereo wav file and pitching that down?

I always wonder about that pitch down effect, if it's on every midi instrument (individually) or on the entire stereo file

not sure honestly, Fyre mixed the record

and appreciate the support

Good stuff Drew. Good know u still making moves:cheers:

added: U got some heat on that yo soundcloud!

Last edited:
i thought WE wasnt allowed to advertise our music here in the Rap&Rb section...
(DO NOT post your music here for review!)

thats basically what you did only thing you didnt say was tell me what you think :)

why hasnt this thread been locked due to violation of terms and conditions.??

if you wanna post something post on how you get your placements...

dont come around bragging!

Share your networking ideas and tips to your fellow producers.. yea we know you got placements in the past, but you only come around and show them off..never any tips

and i didnt even listen to it so im not hating...

Last edited:

thats basically what you did only thing you didnt say was tell me what you think :)

Share your networking ideas and tips to your fellow producers.. yea we know you got placements in the past, but you only come around and show them off..never any tips

1. its a full song, im not asking for feedback on a song, im posting up an R & B song that i happened to produce. If people give their feedback thats not my fault or problem

i aint bragging, im just sharing music. I made a whole thread that went to 80 something pages giving advice, i wasnt even gonna come back here and say shit about it at all cause of comments like that, i been on here and giving back to FP more than most.

ya'll always want me to babysit ya'll into how to get placements like whatever i say is gonna matter.

lol.......... nigga aint got time to be babysitting yall cuh... he outchea werkin nshit... WERKIN....get wit da program cuh

i just dont know what am i supposed to say.

work hard at your craft, go outside the house and talk to people in real life. Its hard to make a lasting impression through the internet. Not impossible. But hard. Build a brand, get some personality, stop being lame. And all the placements and opportunities in life even outside of music (can be applied to getting another job, women) will come your way.

but mainly just work, go outside and dont be lame. Those 3 things will get you placements, other then that theres literally nothing i can do to help people get placements, ive hosted opportunities on here and 90% of the stuff i received was not really up to par. So it is what it is

but i hate when niggas act like im bragging or something cause i post up songs i worked and produced.

aint like im talkin bout Miley Cyrus textin me to send her a link to the new Gucci mixtapes or something.. :cheers:

yea i'm not good enough to **** wit the bitcheess Drew messin wit now.... Rumors that wasn't Kanye baby doe, nor Jay's.. Drew poppin em out since the T Pain and Wayne record... but i aint the type to be spreading malicious stuff about a fellow FP'er lol.... Good shit Drew

i just dont know what am i supposed to say.

work hard at your craft, go outside the house and talk to people in real life. Its hard to make a lasting impression through the internet. Not impossible. But hard. Build a brand, get some personality, stop being lame. And all the placements and opportunities in life even outside of music (can be applied to getting another job, women) will come your way.

but mainly just work, go outside and dont be lame. Those 3 things will get you placements, other then that theres literally nothing i can do to help people get placements, ive hosted opportunities on here and 90% of the stuff i received was not really up to par. So it is what it is

but i hate when niggas act like im bragging or something cause i post up songs i worked and produced.

aint like im talkin bout Miley Cyrus textin me to send her a link to the new Gucci mixtapes or something.. :cheers:

dudes know what to do, but they scared

It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.
- Muhammad Ali

and truth is mos these dudes don't really want it, they seen scott storch in a music video in front a bugatti once and got the wrong reasons, best you can do is tell people how to find out what they really wanna do, i guess

Have some respect. The man produced hit records, got on Carter IV and has always answered questions directed to him. WTF have you done?

You're the exact reason why dudes run off the board.

lol... lol........lol.......... Dudes crying cause they aint got placements. You don't even need placements to make major paper, all you need is a big enough brain to do your own thing. Get creative and stop looking for hand outs. The game is to be sold not told.

Back