Been a minute, new Omarion single produced by young fyre & myself.

can't find it on itunes....companies need to sort this out, it doesnt make sense to make buying something much much harder than taking it

Greetings.

Nice track. Silly humans arguing, criticizing, begging, etc... over what? Fame? Placements? Originality? Creativity?

You are all different, learn how to be proud for others, and be better than yourself.

But only 10% of those submissions were good? I've been hearing plenty talented producers pretty consistently here in my travels... though I don't have ears so...

- TTT

well FP is really a beginners website because a lot of guys come here to learn just how to produce. Websites like gearslutz scare them away to the point they dont post because theyre afraid of ridicule over there. So its just there are a lot of guys who arent professionally ready on here thats all

mixes bad, not exciting compositions, bad sound choice, not following directions. It all just takes practice and time.

awesome stuff man! great for it's lane. gearslutz is a tough place. they would be so pissed if i posted my music their lol

Last edited:
To be honest with you not 2 impressed beat just doesnt do it for me mediocre at best ... jus my opinion ......

Back